• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1701325784840.png

I was just watching a Toy Federation video on Youtube where they brought up this playset. There is a Iwo Jima version that uses the same parts basically. You can google it if ya like.

Never knew the name of this set. My grandma had this set mixed in with a big box of old as fuck Lincoln Logs growing up.

They were my dad's and his brothers I think. I remember playing with this set in the late 80's/early 90's with my Joe's in grandma's living room.
I saw that one while “shopping”

I never saw one, when I showed my brother he said our older cousin had it

"You sorry bitch?" "Where was that shit earlier?"

The caption must be bullshit. Probably makes people feel better about watching a bunch of cowards jump someone.
Captions probably bullshit in this case

A choker isn't a sign of a guy, it won't do what you're thinking. Some of y'all think/believe some stupid shit. Lol
Not saying that a choker alone is the sign, although it seems a lot of trannys wear them, but add that to other questionable items in pics like these,, = tranny.

www.grindr.com

AKMike is waiting…
In case anyone wants to check for the rest of us, @akmike47 told me his user ID on that site is FelchingUnicorn, and @Dirty D told me his user ID is OG_Rusty_Trombone. In other news BigFatCock was kicked off of that site for false advertising, and Maser, Maggot and FredHammer are mods there.