• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Copycat….. this is the original…..
1702132798501.png

Been there done that and waiting to invest in new venture: "BIG DICK'S: JUST THE TIP"

BIG DICK'S HALFWAY INN:
Gravois Mills, MO

BIG DICK'S DAM NEAR INN:
Lake Ozark, MO

BIG DICK'S SALTY SEAMAN - FORT MYERS BEACH

BIG DICK'S SALTY SEAMAN - MADEIRA BEACH

1702141856590.png

Been there done that and waiting to invest in new venture: "BIG DICK'S: JUST THE TIP"

BIG DICK'S HALFWAY INN:
Gravois Mills, MO

BIG DICK'S DAM NEAR INN:
Lake Ozark, MO

BIG DICK'S SALTY SEAMAN - FORT MYERS BEACH

BIG DICK'S SALTY SEAMAN - MADEIRA BEACH

View attachment 8292146

Or go to Alaska and visit Skinny Dicks Halfway Inn

Edit cause pictures and shit rule
5DF09FEB-FF6B-4569-9251-16E8D9416D2E.jpeg

That is the same tech, on a far smaller and denser scale, that SpaceX is working on to incorporate into the next generation of spacesuits. Soon, the bulky and massive outfits that served man from the Moon to the current ISS will look medieval compared to the next generation, which will be form fitted to each individual wearer, look like full piece streamlined bathing suits on the outside, and so flexible and light that one would forget the suit is even there when performing EVAs in orbit or planetary landing excursions...
I grew up on those kind of space suits. Still waiting
IMG_7756.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7754.jpeg
    IMG_7754.jpeg
    992.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7753.jpeg
    IMG_7753.jpeg
    428.2 KB · Views: 60
Real conversation during morning coffee, just happened.

Her: Whatcha doing today?
Me: Might go shooting(thinking im about to get assigned a honey-do)
Her: I think it rained last night, I bet the dirt is awesome, you should ride your dirt bike too.

Me: K-bye.
View attachment 8291302
5 minutes after you leave. “He’s gone now, you can come over. Should be all day.”