• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Image 2.jpg

Reminds of a crash that killed four teenagers from our town when I was a kid. Coming back from Ft Lee they were flying on 9W lost control and hit a giant tree and all killed instantly. We rode our bikes to where the car was towed and looked just like this.
Obviously a NJ guy. There was one tragic accident that happened on Lindsley Rd between Little Falls and Singac. Long hill with two RR crossings, which were basically "jumps' for the ballsy/stupid. Apparently around the time of graduation a group of kids went joyriding and launched off of one of the crossings in a major way...didn't land unto 100 ft or so downhill, and took out a large pillar made of brick at the end of a driveway. Everyone in the car died.

• Sad
Reactions: ZiaHunter
Incredible video from the dashcam of a driver caught right in the center of one of the several EF2 tornadoes that ravaged middle Tennessee during the severe storm outbreak of December 9th, 2023, and claimed 6 lives, including a sleeping family who lost their lives when their apartment building collapsed on them...

When I first got to Coronado, I lived in the next little town south called Imperial Beach. I got up the first three weeks and drove to work with foul weather gear before I figured out that the fog was going to burn off every morning at 10am. No rain, just beautiful sunshine, but it would fool a southern boy.
Strange ain't it?! My place in Oceanside was just west of where the marine layer stopped. Finally stopped between my house and Vista.

M

Reactions: 502Chevelle
Strange ain't it?! My place in Oceanside was just west of where the marine layer stopped. Finally stopped between my house and Vista.

M
When I was at Diablo the whole central coast Pismo, Arroyo Grande all the way up to Moro Bay would be socked in, but for whatever reason the atmospherics would leave Avila Beach which is pretty much in the middle of that stretch as the one sunny spot on the coast.

Reactions: 502Chevelle