• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

This was one of the mods last weekend at the Flying J truck stop in Vegas.
1702522258426.png

Unlimited Hydroplane is a boat racing class.
Rules

Top fuel nitro boats is a different racing class.
Rules

They are not the same.

I have participated in unlimited offshore via design, wrenching, machining, and co-piloting.
This is yet another different class.

I have also participated in inshore unlimited ski boat racing in the same aspects.
This is, again, a different class of boat racing.

Is this even beginning to shine a light for you ?
You can easily get 10k horsepower out of a top fuel nitro engine and yes they put them in boats.

273 mph on the water is no fucking joke.

Just to make sure....

You know you’re agreeing with me correct? The other guy brought UH into it lol

Keep telling yourself that.
Eventually even you might believe it.
Whatever you want to think, I’m saying what you said. Youre the confused one obviously lol.

i said they are different classes and TFH can have 10,000hp. so, you are agreeing with me. I was way into boats for years, I even tried to get into racing blown V-drive flat bottoms.

2 2500 horse power engines. 2500x2=5000.

No the boat in the video didn't make 10000hp. Proabaky not even 1000. Just like I said

You said that was mostly incorrect. Which it isn't. Then you wrote a story to try to confuse the matter. Now we are back where we started and youre still just spouting bullshit but at least your reading it from an actual website instead of making it up as you go.

2 2500 horse power engines. 2500x2=5000.

No the boat in the video didn't make 10000hp. Proabaky not even 1000. Just like I said

You said that was mostly incorrect. Which it isn't. Then you wrote a story to try to confuse the matter. Now we are back where we started and youre still just spouting bullshit but at least your reading it from an actual website instead of making it up as you go.
Don't waste your time on his BS Corndogs, I have forgotten more about HP in boats than he will ever know and don't feel compelled to prove or substantiate it.

Reactions: Stevo86 and jrassy
Oh fuck, here we go. Are you associated with Arneson?
And you call yourself "boatninja" ?
For gods sake....why ?

I wouldn't exactly call Arneson drives and surface piercing props conventional props.
The post that started all this shit and I threw the BS flag on was not a 10,000Hp boat, maybe a 1000 HP boat and the person that started said BS has already backtracked.
And who the fuck are you to call on God, a preacher or something? I'm not sure why you want to call God into this and personally find it offensive.
I don't really feel compelled to list my qualifications, but depending on which part of the boat business you are referring to there are few living people that can compete.
If you are with Arneson and have been for over 40 years, PM me, I ran sea trials on a boat with some of your first drives around Fort Lauderdale out of Derektor Gunnels in the 80's, I would love to talk to you.
Otherwise I'm done with this.

I wouldn't exactly call Arneson drives and surface piercing props conventional props.
The post that started all this shit and I threw the BS flag on was not a 10,000Hp boat, maybe a 1000 HP boat and the person that started said BS has already backtracked.
And who the fuck are you to call on God, a preacher or something? I'm not sure why you want to call God into this and personally find it offensive.
I don't really feel compelled to list my qualifications, but depending on which part of the boat business you are referring to there are few living people that can compete.
If you are with Arneson and have been for over 40 years, PM me, I ran sea trials on a boat with some of your first drives around Fort Lauderdale out of Derektor Gunnels in the 80's, I would love to talk to you.
Otherwise I'm done with this.
With Arneson....no, not only no, but fuck no.
I don't do Atlantic or Gulf waters....because there is no water.
When you can wade from the beach and go 1/2 mile offshore and still be in waist deep water ?
That ain't ocean, it's a puddle.
I used Arneson as an easy example since I didn't want to boggle you with Bravo drives, air sifted Turbo 400's, and V-drives.

I played with the big boys, none of those weenie quad outboard things you think are boats back east.
Our main competition was Vic Edelbrock.
In unlimited we ran a 48' Skater cat, in the limited we ran a 44' Fountain.

Wanna see the little boat ?
24 foot Schiada, Donovan powered.
We raced this on the Colorado river...Lake Mead, Lake Mojave, etc ski races.
Yea, pulling a skier at 170+++ mph, quite the rush.
DSC00096.JPG

BTW, I couldn't give a god damn what you consider offensive.
Evolve.

Last edited:
With Arneson....no, not only no, but fuck no.
I don't do Atlantic or Gulf waters....because there is no water.
When you can wade from the beach and go 1/2 mile offshore and still be in waist deep water ?
That ain't ocean, it's a puddle.
I used Arneson as an easy example since I didn't want to boggle you with Bravo drives, air sifted Turbo 400's, and V-drives.

I played with the big boys, none of those weenie quad outboard things you think are boats back east.
Our main competition was Vic Edelbrock.
In unlimited we ran a 48' Skater cat, in the limited we ran a 44' Fountain.

Wanna see the little boat ?
24 foot Schiada, Donovan powered.
We raced this on the Colorado river...Lake Mead, Lake Mojave, etc ski races.
Yea, pulling a skier at 170+++ mph, quite the rush.
View attachment 8296030

BTW, I couldn't give a god damn what you consider offensive.
Evolve.
You pulled a water skier at 170?
Pics please. :)))

I was there watching that....

What is the world record for water skiing speed?

The fastest water skiing speed recorded is 230.26 km/h (143.08 mph) by Christopher Michael Massey (Australia) on the Hawkesbury River, Windsor, New South Wales, Australia on 6 Mar 1983. His drag boat driver was Stanley Charles Sainty.

I was there watching that....

What is the world record for water skiing speed?

The fastest water skiing speed recorded is 230.26 km/h (143.08 mph) by Christopher Michael Massey (Australia) on the Hawkesbury River, Windsor, New South Wales, Australia on 6 Mar 1983. His drag boat driver was Stanley Charles Sainty.

How much HP did the boat put out?