• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Which one of you did this?
1702847390627.png

No one trains anymore.

Could easily reverse that arm bar.

Could easily have not been a piece of shit too. Lol.

Later this month I'm going to shoot stills and video for a young local guy that's recently started in MMA. He has a day job that's fairly long hours and physical, so it's not easy to train on a schedule. My older son trains with him and is helping him to train running hills to get more anaerobic burst.

I did think this video failed to show the cop dominate, but, still got a kick out of it.

Later this month I'm going to shoot stills and video for a young local guy that's recently started in MMA. He has a day job that's fairly long hours and physical, so it's not easy to train on a schedule. My older son trains with him and is helping him to train running hills to get more anaerobic burst.

I did think this video failed to show the cop dominate, but, still got a kick out of it.
I thought he did a few cute things reasonably well, looked like regular doorman control-of-dickheads stuff. Would probably work against 95% of the population. Don't really rate an arm bar (I was looking for a both-arms-bar for a second) for controlling an opponent outside of a gym though.

I did a little of this stuff, and prof. used to say you don't need to know more than everyone, just more than oppo. Self selecting group, most folk with enough discipline to get belts wouldn't be out being dickheads in need of restraint by a copper.

Reactions: lash