• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

83bd3049-477e-4c36-a2dc-072da749dcf5

Portugal 2020: The moment a German surfer named Sebastian Steudner broke a world surfing record riding an 86 foot high wave without losing control of his trajectory or eating shit. The wave captured on that day off the coast of Portugal was part of a series of mega waves generated by a Category 5 hurricane just a few hundred miles from Bermuda. The storm did not make landfall anywhere and spun out it's entire lifespan in the middle Atlantic, it's remnants heading northeast and striking the UK as a wet and windy coastal storm weeks later.

Some people have no appreciation for truly motivational content. It's easy to see who is on what rung of the cultural ladder by their responses to quality culturally uplifting content.

View attachment 8301490

Could give a flying fuck, if I think you are being a sad cunt I will respond accordingly.

Attachments

• I I could give you one thing.jpeg
    I I could give you one thing.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 274
1703119979179.png

Medals: British Empire Medal, WWI British War medal and WW1 Victory medal,1939-1945 star, Atlantic Star with clasp, Africa Star with Clasp,1939-1945 War medal with mentioned in dispatches, Naval GSM and Naval Long Service and Good Conduct Medal