• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Merry Christmas Bitches

1703482394382.png

The US Army is about to become the first modern army to incorporate SPEARMEN back into it's ranks.

The SpearUAV, conceptualized and designed 2 years ago, field test a year prior, and is part of the whopping new tech about to be introduced in 2024. SpearUAV is a fully encapsulated and ready to launch attack/recon drone that is carried by individual soldiers in a backpack configuration like a mortar or Javelin kit, or mounted on a variety of armored vehicles in a pod layout for multiple launching. When stored and being transported, the drone is fully protected from the elements in it's own individual "mortar tube" storage case and is roughly the same size as a modern tactical crossbow. The case also doubles as the vehicle's charging dock and systems diagnostic center. When deployed, it's four quadcopter motors fold out. The Spear carries an explosive antipersonnel warhead of roughly 80mm mortar shell yield, a top-down attack shaped charge antitank load with a similar yield to the NLAW rocket, or can have it's warhead bay carry an additional battery pack for long range recon missions. Once the drone is deployed, all soldiers and command staff using tablets or laptops linked to the Spear network can access livefeeds from the drone, and switch operations of the drone around to various other personnel in the network with a tap of the screen. The drone is also outfitted with AI enabling multiple vehicles to run completely autonomously, sending livefeeds and assessments of potential threats back to observers, returning when their batteries reach a certain level or weather conditions become hostile to operations.

Cost ?
Eligible for BNPL ?
Will it protect the southern border?
Is it available on the Holodeck ?
Something for the dreamers if America holds together that long.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Cost ?
Eligible for BNPL ?
Will it protect the southern border?
Is it available on the Holodeck ?
Something for the dreamers if America holds together that long.
dont worry, it will make the MIC a shit ton of billions, because we have to defend against the possible invasion of 40 year old T-72s, blah blah, Russia tryin to conquer the world, bullshit, blah blah

I picture future combatants wearing smart-gel armor and some iteration of the Gen III F35 helmet that will let you "see" the electromagnetic spectrum in real time and all disturbances in it.
View attachment 8305118

Either that

or

future combatants will be fighting with pointy sticks and sharp rocks.

Wasn’t it Einstein who said (and I’m paraphrasing here) “I don’t know what kind of weapons World War Three will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Pic thread rules…and a lot more motivational. The Shitten helped me wrap the first present to put under the tree. Yes, I’m a bit of a procrastinator.

IMG_3171.jpeg

I did this work from 2003 to 2005. It didn’t pay nearly that. Maybe things have changed, but I am still in the industry and highly doubt it.
I thought the same. There's way too many YouTubers and tik tok idiots that are climbing construction cranes and hanging off the top by one hand with a selfie stick that would do that job. They'd probably do it for free just to get the clicks on their website. No risk of getting caught and going to jail for trespassing

Richard is an uneducated idiot. All mammals make eggs for the sperm to fertilze. We flush donor cows for their eggs and use sperm to fertilize and make viable embryos all of the time. It then goes into recipt cows to raise the embryos abd have calves. It is called Embryo Transfer (ET). Two ways to flush, conventional and IVF. IVF is harvesting eggs while their is already a growing fetus in the cow. Theoretically can do it all pregnancy, but first 90 days are most efficient. So.....what the article is talking about is possible.
1703514661991.gif

Richard is an uneducated idiot. All mammals make eggs for the sperm to fertilze. We flush donor cows for their eggs and use sperm to fertilize and make viable embryos all of the time. It then goes into recipt cows to raise the embryos abd have calves. It is called Embryo Transfer (ET). Two ways to flush, conventional and IVF. IVF is harvesting eggs while their is already a growing fetus in the cow. Theoretically can do it all pregnancy, but first 90 days are most efficient. So.....what the article is talking about is possible.
Platypus…..

It is not going to play out, the way yall think it is going to play out.

The naivety of adults continues to amaze me.
There was a group that went door to door in Farmington NM, surprising how many were surrendered to people with no credentials, they used a chop saw and cut them in 2, the local sheriff is looking into charges for violating NM law that requires background checks and a 4473. https://www.santafenewmexican.com/n...cle_dc51ecc2-9dd5-11ee-91b3-d378f935fd86.html

The battlefield has become essentially one giant assault jellyfish. An army would be protected by a complete, almost invisible envelope of programmable smart death... And later on, we can fully expect highly sensitive industrial and technology sites to be protected by similar networks too. It is a completely revolutionary field of tech that had it's beginnings in WWII with radio controlled bomb tanks and planes, but unforeseen by anyone to be used on a mass scale until 2016 or so. The drones coupled with rapidly evolving AI tech is what is really unnerving because even non-sentient fully autonomous systems can be unpredictable in it's actions if allowed to operate fully without human control...
Future is drones, subs, and missiles not AC carriers

Saw my first in person Cybertruck yesterday. My FIL was driving us in his rental, they're here for Christmas, coming home from breakfast and says "is that one of those new trucks?". I look just as it's heading down the road away from us. He's of the "I'm not buying no 'lectric cars" camp and it's been a topic of discussion since they arrived on Thursday. Then we went to my dad's house last night for Christmas Eve and my nephew is in town and he's a production manager for Tesla. He's not impressed with the Cybertruck after driving one, says it's not "truck enough" and cancelled his order and is keeping his Tacoma. I'm not canceling my order 'cause I'm planning on a flip or something to monetize it. My nephew did state that the Tesla robot is incredibly impressive.

Saw my first in person Cybertruck yesterday. My FIL was driving us in his rental, they're here for Christmas, coming home from breakfast and says "is that one of those new trucks?". I look just as it's heading down the road away from us. He's of the "I'm not buying no 'lectric cars" camp and it's been a topic of discussion since they arrived on Thursday. Then we went to my dad's house last night for Christmas Eve and my nephew is in town and he's a production manager for Tesla. He's not impressed with the Cybertruck after driving one, says it's not "truck enough" and cancelled his order and is keeping his Tacoma. I'm not canceling my order 'cause I'm planning on a flip or something to monetize it. My nephew did state that the Tesla robot is incredibly impressive.
Might want to be careful. I’m pretty sure Tesla requires a contract at time of purchase on new models stating you can’t flip it for profit for a certain amount of time, similar to some high end car makers for their limited release/high demand models (Lamborghini, Ferrari, etc).

Usually, they require you sell it back to the company at a rate which has been reduced $X/mile.

Might want to be careful. I’m pretty sure Tesla requires a contract at time of purchase on new models stating you can’t flip it for profit for a certain amount of time, similar to some high end car makers for their limited release/high demand models (Lamborghini, Ferrari, etc).

Usually, they require you sell it back to the company at a rate which has been reduced $X/mile.
I'm aware and my nephew confirmed. Coming up with alternate ideas to monetize it.

Reactions: PatMiles
There was a group that went door to door in Farmington NM, surprising how many were surrendered to people with no credentials, they used a chop saw and cut them in 2, the local sheriff is looking into charges for violating NM law that requires background checks and a 4473. https://www.santafenewmexican.com/n...cle_dc51ecc2-9dd5-11ee-91b3-d378f935fd86.html
Not a single scary black rifle in the mix. A few hunting rifles and shotguns. I’m sure the citizens of Farmington are sleeping better knowing criminals aren’t roaming the streets with bolt action rifles.

Not a single scary black rifle in the mix. A few hunting rifles and shotguns. I’m sure the citizens of Farmington are sleeping better knowing criminals aren’t roaming the streets with bolt action rifles.
the entire fiasco went fubar, there are conservatives still existing in NM, we are a little outnumbered in the government now.

Reactions: PatMiles and lash