• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

image000000.jpeg

I'll start. I am never getting blackout drunk and falling asleep on the couch at @Dirty D 's dubba wide again. I woke up feeling like 30 miles of bad road, sammiched between two of his three hundys, covered in Crisco and feathers. Strangers still walk up to me at the grocery store saying that video was epic.

View attachment 8309223
I gave the donkey his half of the royalties from the video, do you want payment in dollars this time or Bud Light (again)?

@168BTHPM, please tell me that is your kitchen center work counter. If I show that to the Mrs. I will have to take out our new kitchen that took 2 years to complete and re do it again!

Maxwell
That's not mine, a friend sent me that picture. If you want to do one of those it's about $10K, or you could buy the massive 3D printer and start making them for other people. I think one of Mt. Rushmore or a western saloon would be cool for a bar.

35-10 became 36-2903.
Who the fuck thought that shit up?

Dude, I still remember a lot of part numbers NSNs TO, figure and index, specific tasks within job guides and pretty much all of my system, sub-system, Subject numbers.
Don't get me started on CITS maintenance codes and fault codes.

However, I'll forget three out of five items at the grocery store....😆
Please stop...
Giving me PTSD flashbacks reading that shit.

@Mister rid
That's not mine, a friend sent me that picture. If you want to do one of those it's about $10K, or you could buy the massive 3D printer and start making them for other people. I think one of Mt. Rushmore or a western saloon would be cool for a bar.
Cooler than my idea. I wanted a river table style counter, with a the main counters looking a river running into the sink and the island looking like a river delta.

Soooo you're saying you don't have a Vietnam Service ribbon?
🤣🤣
I have the following:
Combat medic badge
Iraq campaign medal 2 bronze stars
Afghanistan campaign medal 1 star
Arcom with valor x 1
ARCOM x 4
Army Achievement x 6
ASR
GWOT
Good Conduct x 5
National Defense x 1