• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

View attachment 8312509

I hope Bernie runs again. He really had the support of the common man
Cheers to you for posting a pic while talking politics
1704243809139.png

The last thread got accidentally deleted while trying to clean-up some moron's inappropriate post. So, let's give this one a fighting chance:

- No naked crotch pics
- No Politics
- No religious stuff

- NO celebrity nudes, fake nudes, or uploaded nudes

If you're posting topless pics they need to be hot linked and hosted elsewhere. If you upload something that draws undue legal scrutiny to this site your post will be subject to removal and you can be banned from membership.

The Motivational Pic Thread is dead; Long Live the Motivational Pic Thread v2.0!!!

IMG_5644.jpg

The last thread got accidentally deleted while trying to clean-up some moron's inappropriate post. So, let's give this one a fighting chance:

- No naked crotch pics
- No Politics
- No religious stuff

- NO celebrity nudes, fake nudes, or uploaded nudes

If you're posting topless pics they need to be hot linked and hosted elsewhere. If you upload something that draws undue legal scrutiny to this site your post will be subject to removal and you can be banned from membership.

The Motivational Pic Thread is dead; Long Live the Motivational Pic Thread v2.0!!!

IMG_5644.jpg
For Christ’s sake!

Reactions: Barneybdb
FACTS right there...

Wanna be special with your .50 AE, 5.7, or some other niche calibers that even in regular times gun store owners gotta dig through back stock for you when you inquire about their availability? Go be special for the special someone in your life by buying or making them a unique gift that shows your love for them. Don't be "special" when it comes to investing in a long term general purpose lifesaving rifle and pistol combination that you might need one day to get you and those around you out of very bad situations. "If everybody ain't runnin' them (calibers), there's no reason you should be runnin' them outside of the gun room coffee table and the range. Run what everybody is runnin'"...

FACTS right there...

Wanna be special with your .50 AE, 5.7, or some other niche calibers that even in regular times gun store owners gotta dig through back stock for you when you inquire about their availability? Go be special for the special someone in your life by buying or making them a unique gift that shows your love for them. Don't be "special" when it comes to investing in a long term general purpose lifesaving rifle and pistol combination that you might need one day to get you and those around you out of very bad situations. "If everybody ain't runnin' them (calibers), there's no reason you should be runnin' them outside of the gun room coffee table and the range. Run what everybody is runnin'"...

So which caliber should I devote to… and how many rounds on hand?

FACTS right there...

I'm assuming this post is in reference to core defensive firearms in a person's toolbox?

So which caliber should I devote to… and how many rounds on hand?

AR platform owners: 5.56 primary

Bolt gun platform adherents: 7.62x51 primary. 5.56 if you like shooting smallbores.

Shotgun nerds: 12 guage DUH... LOL

Straight wall connoisseurs: Yall got the new Henry ranch/homesteader's carbine in 9mm yet? Play cowboy AND be able to resupply from downed tangos one day if the worst comes...

Pistols: 9mm PRIMARY. .45 ACP secondary.

My last company had about a hundred warehouse workers, mostly Black and Hispanic, living paycheck to paycheck. They couldn't afford to take a day off, most were begging for overtime. Even if they wanted time off we couldn't let more than 5% go on any day without operational impacts. The corporate office where I worked is a ghost town most of the day, all the executives like myself don't have to take time off, we are salary and get paid to vote. It is convenient to believe poor people are either stupid, working the system, or lazy, but there is more to it than that.
Isn't there a federal law that a company must give an individual the time off to vote?............not necessarily paid time off, although some companies do pay their employees to go vote.........