• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I agree with you here. If i could only have one firearm, i would want to prioritize:
- reliability
- easy to find parts
- easy to find ammo
- cheap to practice with
This limits me to an AR, AK, or semiauto plastic fantastic pistol in 9mm. Now because i’m american and i can have more than one firearm, got fancy and configured a sbr scar 17 to be my go-to rifle, a mossberg 590, and a g19.3 to be my go-to pistol. I don’t have any delusions of getting into firefights or saving the mayor’s daughter. I’m the farthest you can get from a supermoto greyman wanabe-specops devgru swat ninja. If shit truly hits the fan, I know i’m probably going to die very quickly.
Thank you for that fascinating and entertaining dissertation
1704310481426.jpeg

Every American needs a rifle in 5.56mm or .223 Wylde, and one 7.62X71 (.308 Win). They need a .22 lr rifle and .22 lr pistol. A 12 gauge pump shotgun that accepts 2 3/4" or 3" shells. A pistol in 9mm and a pistol in .45 ACP.

^^Those are staples. Everything else is extra.

A thousand rounds for each is a good starter kit.

View attachment 8312994
7.62x51 = .308

just sayin’

rules:

IMG_5641.jpeg

Every American needs a rifle in 5.56mm or .223 Wylde, and one 7.62X71 (.308 Win). They need a .22 lr rifle and .22 lr pistol. A 12 gauge pump shotgun that accepts 2 3/4" or 3" shells. A pistol in 9mm and a pistol in .45 ACP.

^^Those are staples. Everything else is extra.

A thousand rounds for each is a good starter kit.

View attachment 8312994
That's a long 308 round. You might want to think of trimming it a bit......😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Doc

AR platform owners: 5.56 primary

Bolt gun platform adherents: 7.62x51 primary. 5.56 if you like shooting smallbores.

Shotgun nerds: 12 guage DUH... LOL

Straight wall connoisseurs: Yall got the new Henry ranch/homesteader's carbine in 9mm yet? Play cowboy AND be able to resupply from downed tangos one day if the worst comes...

Pistols: 9mm PRIMARY. .45 ACP secondary.
Attempting to cover the bases and be ready for some resupply from downed tangos…

IMG_0626.jpeg

And for the curious, the bottom carbine is 5.45x39.

Last edited:
10x better than the BFGs we previously had. Have these on 3 tuned HD trucks and they're going 40,000+ miles. Great on ranch roads, plenty of traction in the mud, that's said, these are ranch trucks that pull trailers on the highway, not mud boggers.
BFGs suck. I laugh every time I hear guys talking about how great they are