• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Image 56.jpg

Every American needs a rifle in 5.56mm or .223 Wylde, and one 7.62X71 (.308 Win). They need a .22 lr rifle and .22 lr pistol. A 12 gauge pump shotgun that accepts 2 3/4" or 3" shells. A pistol in 9mm and a pistol in .45 ACP.

^^Those are staples. Everything else is extra.

A thousand rounds for each is a good starter kit.

View attachment 8312994

Dont. Give. Larue. Ideas. For. More. Useless. Stuff. That. Will. Fail. In. The. Long. Run!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just ribbin' ya!

ETA: I STILL have not been able to stop laughing every time that Larue scope mounted leather rifle purse handle creeps into my mind at random moments... 😂

Reactions: Garvey
Thank you for that fascinating and entertaining dissertation
View attachment 8313212

CHALLENGE: Take her as a passenger in a Sonex Waiex-B two seater with turbo 122HP for just ONE lap around the city at 10,000 feet, come around and land safely, and INSTANTLY get a commercial pilot's cert. No aerobatics needed. Just one takeoff, ascent, circular lap, and land... Who's up for it? 😂

1769924-large.jpg

IT'S A PLANE THREAD NOW!

Put more time in these than anything else. Can’t beleie how small they really are. But they fly, and flying was the point.

Took one up to 10,000 MSL in summer once. That was an experience in patience. Took another to Missouri. Had to climb to 8500 MSL to get above the Louisiana haze layer. Nice outside temps made it worth the effort.

1704332562624.jpeg

Transformers ... that's it.

It's been probably 10 years, maybe 20, so the details are fuzzy. I just recall a bed with cartoon characters on the sheets and a case of beer ... I think

That pic is about 17-18 years old. I do love when my old autistic lore pops up here every now and then. Reminds me of simpler times. I'll look on a few external drives later tonight and repost the pic if I manage to find it. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: lash
AR platform owners: 5.56 primary

Bolt gun platform adherents: 7.62x51 primary. 5.56 if you like shooting smallbores.

Shotgun nerds: 12 guage DUH... LOL

Straight wall connoisseurs: Yall got the new Henry ranch/homesteader's carbine in 9mm yet? Play cowboy AND be able to resupply from downed tangos one day if the worst comes...

Pistols: 9mm PRIMARY. .45 ACP secondary.
I've got .357 mag covered in both handguns and rifle.