• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Very odd because to defame someone you must tell/write/post a video of a falsehood (to libel, to slander).

It’s impossible to defame someone if what you say is demonstrably true.

I’m sure violating the criminal’s privacy voids any crime he may have committed.

Reactions: TACC
OMG…. Imagine that you have to tell all your buddies in the afterlife you got yeeted by a crop duster!

1704923032354.png

Dusty Crophopper has gone SOG!

Part I: Freaky-deaky AI Footjob Mojo jojo​

1704926796775.png

This here is some freaky-deaky AI footjob mojo jojo.

If it’s real, then someone needs to have their Photoshop license taken away because that plastic-y shadowless shit is rank. And her index(?) or second toe wants to curl back into its hole.

Like a cobra, ready to strike.

Last edited:
Reactions: gunjunkie45

Part II: Seriously Confused Perspective​

1704927171475.png

What happened to her heel? In its place there’s some thin blob. Edit: and again with the weird second toe…a bit shorter than the third toe.

And that big sharp toenail? Wtf. But that fits with her ninja mission (see below).

Last edited:
Reactions: gunjunkie45
So many smug virtue signalers with their ev's in this neck of the woods, no doubt looking down their nose at my TDI, often running biodesel mix!
I think the trendies maybe beginning to understand the entire resource chain associated with thier vehicles. Carbon neutral my ass.
It’s kind of funny… I don’t really see that around here and there are a lot of Tesla owners.

Granted, we’re not Nazifornia… but Maryland is trying its best to make itself into the California Republic. ( insert die fahne hoch )

I like the way you think.

View attachment 8319849

It’s not that you can’t eat hornets 🐝, they just are harder to process after going through a fan blade.

Of course any self-respecting rich hidey-hole would have filters…
I know where to get pure uncut skunk quill too... Ain't no filter helping with that.

Mike

1704932511116.png

USSOCOM selected Sky Warden, L3Harris and Air Tractor’s system, for its Armed Overwatch program. The fleet will address SOCOM’s need for a deployable, sustainable single-engine fixed-wing, crewed and affordable aircraft system. [Photo courtesy L3Harris Technologies]

Part II: Seriously Confused Perspective​

View attachment 8319763
What happened to her heel? In its place there’s some thin blob. Edit: and again with the weird second toe…a bit shorter than the third toe.

And that big sharp toenail? Wtf. But that fits with her ninja mission (see below).
You need to get a hobby, may I suggest a part time job testing drugs for Fentanyl.