• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Getting ahead of Monday's celebration today...

received_898185168558491.jpeg

Unfortunately they're looking more and more like those filtered pictures in real life every day. Tons of spray painted on foundation, ech. I meet so many young women like this, where I'm thinking "she'd be a very pretty girl if she didn't look so stupid with all that shit on her face."

Unfortunately they're looking more and more like those filtered pictures in real life every day. Tons of spray painted on foundation, ech. I meet so many young women like this, where I'm thinking "she'd be a very pretty girl if she didn't look so stupid with all that shit on her face."
I call them plastic girls. Though some guys like that. Meh, each to their own. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I feel bad for them. They already go through enough "getting ready" every day, I can't imagine much longer this takes every morning.

Reactions: mtrmn