• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1706497521262.png

Eat bread from Europe and let me know if you're all bloated and extra-full feeling.

Different animals.

That’s not because of gluten. You cannot remove gluten from wheat flour. Different strains have different levels of it, but it’s still there. Celiacs genuinely can’t have gluten. Those with an “intolerance” are just pussies.

European bakeries have a completely different method of baking bread. A lot less enzymes, a lot less preservatives. Much cleaner label.

PS. I own a large wholesale bakery in Louisiana

That’s not because of gluten. You cannot remove gluten from wheat flour. Different strains have different levels of it, but it’s still there. Celiacs genuinely can’t have gluten. Those with an “intolerance” are just pussies.

European bakeries have a completely different method of baking bread. A lot less enzymes, a lot less preservatives. Much cleaner label.

PS. I own a large wholesale bakery in Louisiana
Spraying wheat with roundup in northern states to hasten harvest doesn’t help anything

Roundup. On exposes grain heads. That will be harvested in 7 days then ground into flour

SMFH

Yes and no

Weak genes have issues. Stronk DNA has no issues.

However back in the day (1960's, thanks to the MIC and Big Food) "they" hybridized wheat, changing its structure from 14 to 48 chromosomes, increasing the gluten content like 400%.

Magically after 1.5 generations of assorted vaccinations (immune system overstimulation) and gay wheat, we somehow have Gluten allergy (an autoimmune response to gay wheat)

Research "Einkorn" (not Lois Einhorn, not Ray Finkle) strain wheat. That's the "original" Biblical genetic strain of wheat.

Also, liberals have weak genes, because they're mentally defective, because liberal.
Few people who say they have a "gluten allergy" actually have an allergy. A true allergy is celiac disease - and those folks truly can't have any gluten at all. Fortunately that is rare.

Most people who say they cant have gluten just have a sensitivity - they just can't handle large doses. It's basically a form of irritable bowel syndrome

I'm curious. Since Ferarris are "hand built," do they have the capacity and are they willing to make "legacy" models if one wanted one (and could afford it)? Would someone, for example, be able to order a Testarossa" and get one these days?

The Ferrari Classiche division fabricates parts on an as-needed basis (and at considerable cost) for restorations and rebuilds of the old 'handmade' classics.

Theoretically, *could* they? Absolutely. *Would* they? Not a chance. They make buyers who want a shot at any of the real high-end new stuff jump through so many hoops that if they ever did this - and in the process torpedoed the multi-ten-million-dollar market for the 50's and 60's cars, especially 250s like this one - that they'd never live it down.

Reactions: lash
Few people who say they have a "gluten allergy" actually have an allergy. A true allergy is celiac disease - and those folks truly can't have any gluten at all. Fortunately that is rare.

Most people who say they cant have gluten just have a sensitivity - they just can't handle large doses. It's basically a form of irritable bowel syndrome
Yes.

Weak genes and amd overly-active immune system 😘

Edit: had an unknown number of 🍺 so therefore spelling errors. 🥴

My sister and Daughter both have Celiac disease. The Cilia in the intestines die due to exposure to gluten. Daughter was caught early and she just avoids it. When I eat something with gluten like Pizza and don't wash my hands well afterward she will get sick. Not terribly but an allergic reaction. She certainly cannot eat it. My sisters cilia is more than 50 percent gone. She experienced vision loss and migraines along with abdominal pain and GI issues. If she were to continue to consume gluten she would eventually be unable to absorb nutrients. Both of their blood work returned normal. The Celia were dying off and diagnosed via endoscopy. Change the diet and the symptoms went away.
It is difficult and my daughter doesn't eat out. Sister is too stubborn and set in her ways to change. I am, however thankful for those that are "Gluten free" for silly reasons as the market has a plethora of products that cater to them and more come along all the time.
My wife's sister went gluten free when she did Cross Fit. she looked like shit and her completion was hell, guess it all depends on what your body wants huh.
I agree with the problem being in the changes in the makeup of our food supply in the states. It wasn't as much an issue for my sister when we were in Europe.