• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

tanya_by_alexandergrinn_dge88fo-fullview.jpg

My mom had a 1970 Maverick with the 250 straight 6. What a great car. First car we got over 100, learned to jump it on a steep crested hill near our house, used it to run from the cops.

Those were great times!
Months ago I was researching engine building for a Ford 400 V8 that I have. When I had found the end of the internet on old Ford V8's I got curious about the Ford 300 I-6. Some well funded engine building guys got one that was originally driving some kind of water pump. They repaired it, and got it running on all OEM parts. Then put it on the Dyno. 80 horse power. They did mods 1, 2, 3 Dyno-ing the engine every time. Then the 4th mod was custom fabricated turbo charged. The I-6 ended up making more horse power than the 351 Cleveland they had modified.

Another article about the 300 stated "after the nuclear apocalypse there will be cockroaches and Ford 300's left behind.

Months ago I was researching engine building for a Ford 400 V8 that I have. When I had found the end of the internet on old Ford V8's I got curious about the Ford 300 I-6. Some well funded engine building guys got one that was originally driving some kind of water pump. They repaired it, and got it running on all OEM parts. Then put it on the Dyno. 80 horse power. They did mods 1, 2, 3 Dyno-ing the engine every time. Then the 4th mod was custom fabricated turbo charged. The I-6 ended up making more horse power than the 351 Cleveland they had modified.

Another article about the 300 stated "after the nuclear apocalypse there will be cockroaches and Ford 300's left behind.
Did the Cleveland engine have a turbo system on it as well?