• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Got that beat

Guy at work …years ago was asking me if he gets a syringe and sucks up his dogs sperm after it humps a pillow..

Then squirts it into his girlfriend (she worked here as well), if the baby will come out half dog

Yes..100% true story.
7BA7B3AC-58E9-4A79-A647-B60135622B04.gif

Got that beat

Guy at work …years ago was asking me if he gets a syringe and sucks up his dogs sperm after it humps a pillow..

Then squirts it into his girlfriend (she worked here as well), if the baby will come out half dog

Yes..100% true story.
And. . .?

Eep, Opp, Ork, Ah-ah long time!

Thank you,
MrSmith

Not quite.

"Eep... Opp... Ork... Ah-Ah" did not originate from a Robot. This was Elroy Jetson's secret code that meant, "Meet me tonight," and it was featured in the "Jet Screamer" episode when Judy wins a date with Jet Screamer. Unless it was by Rosie the robot maid, no robot ever uttered that phrase.

Due to his concern for Judy and in an attempt to thwart her from winning the date, George Jetson (her father) swapped out Judy's application letter and replaced it with Elroy's secret code. George had no clue that the code would actually be the thing that got her the date. Later on, Elroy explains to the family that Judy actually helped him come up with the code so she had every right to use it that way, even unbeknownst to her.

Jet Screamer then composed a song using the code. By the end of the episode, even George got into it by soloing on the drums. Skip to 1:10.

Last edited:
My brother was 5th SF in Nam in the middle 60's. Count him as one who had trouble with, and hated, the M-16. So he carried a m2 carbine with folding stock. He distrusted AR's right up until he died several years ago. I always used him as a measuring stick of being careful to not get stuck in your beliefs and not keeping up with changes or the times.

My brother was 5th SF in Nam in the middle 60's. Count him as one who had trouble with, and hated, the M-16. So he carried a m2 carbine with folding stock. He distrusted AR's right up until he died several years ago. I always used him as a measuring stick of being careful to not get stuck in your beliefs and not keeping up with changes or the times.
Was just texting someone about my uncle who was SF in nam.

He would come visit 1-2 times a year.

He had a few stories he would tell us kids etc. we used to laugh that all his stories had either huge bugs crawling on him or him eating them lol

Was just texting someone about my uncle who was SF in nam.

He would come visit 1-2 times a year.

He had a few stories he would tell us kids etc. we used to laugh that all his stories had either huge bugs crawling on him or him eating them lol
My brother spent his time in the highlands with the Montangards doing the Laos/Cambodia thingie.
His best story was about this one guy who was deathly afraid of snakes. So they gave him a forked stick with instructions to jam the stick behind the head of the snake when he saw one and calmly call for help. Well on one patrol, he saw a black and orange snake heading into a bush and jammed the stick where he thought the head would be and hit a tiger in the balls.
My brother said he lost his fear of snakes after that.

If you sharted, did you send it to Voice Mail ?

Or, send it as a "fax?" (Hence, Vernon Dursley's "Japanese Golfer" joke from Harry Potter & Chamber of Secrets)...

The complete joke:

An American, a German and a Japanese man are golfing one day and, at the 3rd hole, they hear a phone ring. The American excuses himself, puts his left thumb to his ear, his left pinky finger to his mouth and proceeds to have a telephone conversation. When he is done, he looks at the other two and says "Oh, that's the latest American technology in cell phones. I have a chip in my thumb and one in my pinky finger and the antenna is in my hat. Great stuff, eh?"

They continue golfing until the 9th hole when, again, they hear a phone ring. The German tilts his head to one side and proceeds to have a conversation with someone in German. When he finishes, he explains to the other two that he has the latest in German technology cell phones. "A chip in my tooth, a chip in my ear and the antenna inserted in my spine. The wonders of German know-how!"

At the 13th hole, a phone rings again and upon hearing it, the Japanese man disappears into some nearby bushes. The German and the American look at each other and then walk over to peek into the bushes. There they found the Japanese man, squatting with his pants down around his ankles.
"What on earth are you doing?!" asked the American. The Japanese fellow looked up and without pause, replied

"Waiting for a fax"

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Since we’re posting somewhat fucked up stories, here’s something my wife and I experienced when doing home doctor visits.

Rocked up to a housing commission building to see a patient. You always knew the area was a shithole when there was no street lighting on in the suburbs in the early evening. Anyway, walk into this bloke’s ground floor apartment in a building that would have been at home in downtown Mogadishu, smells literally like someone’s been shitting in the corner of the room mixed with days old unwashed sweat and dead animal. Sitting on the couch is the fattest individual I’d seen in some time and he’s demanding oxy due to his severe pain. Whilst he’s yelling at us he’s emptying his stoma into a box full of kitty litter. At least we knew where the overpowering fragrance was now emanating from, fuck it looked infected as well. He continued deflecting, wanting opioids and avoiding any actual responses or suggestions that he attend the hospital.

Halfway through the consult we decided it was time to wrap up and leave when two young South American girls (probably 5-6 years old) opened the door to the next room, poked their heads out and quickly darted back in when they saw us. Made a call to the police upon departure after that one.