• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1708007420980.png

Well, The Constituion is under bombproof glass, and clearly they’re two bitch ass faggots. My threat meter is also a steady 0.

100%

Nothing was "ruined". A vacuum, a little windex and everything is back to "normal".

Getting that red shit on my clean shirt would have been my biggest concern in that moment while I pondered my next move.

Quad team taser would clearly be at the top of the list.

edited for typo "while"

Last edited:
Reactions: Fig

Single guys: 2024 is a leap year. Tradition says women can propose to men on February 29th. Let her know you want a Barrett.

Bachelor's Day, sometimes known as Ladies' Privilege, is an Irish tradition by which women are allowed to propose to men on Leap Day, 29 February, based on a legend of Saint Bridget and Saint Patrick. It once had legal basis in Scotland and England.

While working on the set of Guns of Diablo Kurt Russell gave Charles Bronson the first birthday gift he had ever received. Bronson was 43, Russell was 14. Bronson was overcome with emotion and left the set, Russell thought he had done something to make Bronson mad. He didn't realize that was the first time anyone had ever given Bronson a gift. Later Bronson reciprocated by giving Russell a skateboard for his birthday. They were lifelong friends after that.

1708041238302.png