• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1708576791877.png

No semantics, victory was made 32 years before the constitution.
It is semantics.

The statement was "oldest commissioned vessel still afloat".

The Victory was commissioned earlier, and it is the oldest commissioned, but it is a drydocked museum and thus not afloat.

Reactions: slowworm
It’s no wonder why these kids grow up to be violent. 🤨

I'll say. I tutor young kids remotely in basic Math (Arithmetic, Fractions, etc.). The tutoring platform I use does offer voice sessions, so I can talk with the students. But I can also hear what's going on in the background.

I swear, some of the verbal abuse I hear from parents or older adults makes me want to hurl.... and "beam" myself over the phone to their location so I can remove those kids from that house with a protection order. :mad:

Canman... Best job on the rig.
View attachment 8354554

That can will put out a whole lot of fire, in the right hands.

I've got a Truckie heart. Halligan and Flathead, now "The Pig" is what I've carried more than anything, if not first in pulling hose. I'm good at breaking shit! We are not locked out of or inside anything!

Truckie's Irons are the keys to the city, as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: canman