• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I wish you would every time a political propaganda meme is posted and not just when someone dares to post an independent opinion. If you want to be judge, jury and executioner be fair. If not you are just another one of the bullies.
This is a motivational PICTURE thread you stupid self absorbed cunt, I support motivational PICTURES even if I don’t agree with them so take your bitching to another thread and post motivational PICTURES. (Like this one 😁)

1708876395656.jpeg

Far right conservative believe the constitution means today exactly what it meant when originally drafted, except where properly amended. The same reason a 30 year fixed rate mortgage should have the same monthly payment in year 28 as it did the first year.

The reason the dems and media are attacking Trump is he was exposing the man behind the curtain.
He had the highest consumer confidence ever recorded. The highest minority employment. He cut taxes and regulations enough that US businessman that had moved overseas were beginning to repatriate.

Compare that to dems who run every inner city slum, yet hasn't been able to fix a single one even after trillions of dollars spent and decades of uninterrupted control.
Portajohn thread is open and running....take this shit over there!

Far right conservative believe the constitution means today exactly what it meant when originally drafted, except where properly amended. The same reason a 30 year fixed rate mortgage should have the same monthly payment in year 28 as it did the first year.

The reason the dems and media are attacking Trump is he was exposing the man behind the curtain.
He had the highest consumer confidence ever recorded. The highest minority employment. He cut taxes and regulations enough that US businessman that had moved overseas were beginning to repatriate.

Compare that to dems who run every inner city slum, yet hasn't been able to fix a single one even after trillions of dollars spent and decades of uninterrupted control.
1708877147270.jpeg

I wish you would every time a political propaganda meme is posted and not just when someone dares to post an independent opinion. If you want to be judge, jury and executioner be fair. If not you are just another one of the bullies.
What you fail to realize is that my motivational pictures aren’t just for liberal bitches who believe everything that CNN says, I gladly troll the conservative bitches who believe everything that Fox tells them. Political posts without pics are political posts without pics regardless of who posts them.
1708877470506.jpeg

Your Trump talking points are carefully cherry picking to avoid the negatives. Trump inherited a strong growing economy from Obama. He also increased our trade deficit with his trade war on China and increased our national debt significantly. He did a tax cut reducing the money coming in while increasing spending. He was not the economic Messiah he claims except for consumer confidence.

I could post anti Trump memes all day long, but show restraint. There is a group here posting daily the pro Trump agenda. Like trying to take the focus of the fact that Trump is by far the most likely President to face jail by claiming that others are just as bad. I am sure Biden and his family is dirty, but there is zero talk about the informant on Biden being totally full of shit and now facing jail for the lies he made up because it doesn't follow a narrow narrative with an agenda.

1st amendment is the most important one, the 2nd is to protect the 1st. I get attacked for having an opinion over and over again. Called names, dehumanizing me instead of just considering it and ignoring if you want.
If my opinion troubles you so, ignore me, I have no need for you to read what I say or agree with me. I only respond to 1% of all the Pro Trump propaganda, yet you respond every time like it is some personal attack. If you could ignore me 99% of the time we could see less fat women.

Seriously though, the conspiracy theories and decisive memes are helping the anti-america forces of Russia, China and North Korea far more than hurting the liberals. It is more likely to put good people in jail like the Jan 6th people than any politician.

7a04e564cbf1cf3037a828b0ded0f5a7.jpg
2020-10-12-Budget-deficit-per-presidential-term.png

What you fail to realize is that my motivational pictures aren’t just for liberal bitches who believe everything that CNN says, I gladly troll the conservative bitches who believe everything that Fox tells them. Political posts without pics are political posts without pics regardless of who posts them.
View attachment 8357783
Nobody here likes CNN, but we would all like to See An End to this madness!

Your Trump talking points are carefully cherry picking to avoid the negatives. Trump inherited a strong growing economy from Obama. He also increased our trade deficit with his trade war on China and increased our national debt significantly. He did a tax cut reducing the money coming in while increasing spending. He was not the economic Messiah he claims except for consumer confidence.

I could post anti Trump memes all day long, but show restraint. There is a group here posting daily the pro Trump agenda. Like trying to take the focus of the fact that Trump is by far the most likely President to face jail by claiming that others are just as bad. I am sure Biden and his family is dirty, but there is zero talk about the informant on Biden being totally full of shit and now facing jail for the lies he made up because it doesn't follow a narrow narrative with an agenda.

1st amendment is the most important one, the 2nd is to protect the 1st. I get attacked for having an opinion over and over again. Called names, dehumanizing me instead of just considering it and ignoring if you want.
If my opinion troubles you so, ignore me, I have no need for you to read what I say or agree with me. I only respond to 1% of all the Pro Trump propaganda, yet you respond every time like it is some personal attack. If you could ignore me 99% of the time we could see less fat women.

Seriously though, the conspiracy theories and decisive memes are helping the anti-america forces of Russia, China and North Korea far more than hurting the liberals. It is more likely to put good people in jail like the Jan 6th people than any politician.

View attachment 8357769View attachment 8357770
You're more full of shit than a Christmas turkey. You say Trump was handed a strong economy, then post a meme showing Obama having a higher deficit % than Trump.

Obama was a loser. He got a nobel peace prize then bombed 7 countries. He set back race relations 60 years. He went on a world apology tour, bowing and scraping before our enemies.

Is it just wild conspiracy theory that Ashley Biden wrote in her diary her dad took showers with her that were probably inappropriate, in her musings of why she was hypersexualized as a young child? Conspiracy theory that Hunter and other family members had Joe listed as pedopeter in their contact list? Conspiracy that there are dozens of videos of Joe pawing all over young children who are visibly uncomfortable with him?

So this is what happens to fat old men with ED?
When I'm buried to the hilt in my lovely young wife later I'll shed a sad tear for you.

View attachment 8357769View attachment 8357770
There ya go, IDGAF if I disagree with your content or not you posted pics, that was easier than your mom.

Reactions: lash
You're more full of shit than a Christmas turkey. You say Trump was handed a strong economy, then post a meme showing Obama having a higher deficit % than Trump.

Obama was a loser. He got a nobel peace prize then bombed 7 countries. He set back race relations 60 years. He went on a world apology tour, bowing and scraping before our enemies.

Is it just wild conspiracy theory that Ashley Biden wrote in her diary her dad took showers with her that were probably inappropriate, in her musings of why she was hypersexualized as a young child? Conspiracy theory that Hunter and other family members had Joe listed as pedopeter in their contact list? Conspiracy that there are dozens of videos of Joe pawing all over young children who are visibly uncomfortable with him?
1708880312078.jpeg

If you want to get into economics, Presidents have far less control over the global economy that they take credit for. Obama shows up on that grid twice, 08 right after he inherited a global recession and 12 when it was recovering. Economy of Trumps first two years followed the trend of Obama's last two years. Go back and look at Obama's 2012 numbers. The numbers on that chart have more to do with a global recession, massive federal stimulus to prevent a depression, a growing economy post stimulus, a pandemic triggered recession and the cost of stimulus to prevent a depression. Notice how I didn't use Trump or Obama's name once in that statement.
What Trump does get credit for his trade war with China and tax cuts. The trade war was supposed to bring jobs back to America, instead it increased our trade deficit, the opposite of what he promised. The budget deficit so high under him was partially due to the required stimulus from the pandemic, but also because he cut taxes lower the money coming in.

I'm not defending or praising Obama, my point is Trump is more sales salesman and politician taking credit for things he didn't do and ignoring his short falls than anything else.

Finally, conspiracy theories are based on some truth. So here are some true pictures of Trump, what conspiracy theories should we infer from them?

No I don't believe anything that could maybe possibly be true is. Do you?
1192977790.jpeg
main-qimg-0d0c57a3fc0c6941e5e4eb540a2bf3dc-lq.jpeg
367D8C4900000578-0-image-a-28_1469196210581.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think they're heavy duty enough to keep that blimp from tearing away from it's mooring. Particularly not in a stiff breeze....... :eek: :ROFLMAO:
You think that’s blowing away in a breeze? If an F5 blows thru I’m tying off to that luscious anchor!

Pic because I’m a cunt but I’m not a cunt who posts in the motivational PICTURE thread without posting a FUCKING PICTURE.

1708881439098.jpeg

If you want to get into economics, Presidents have far less control over the global economy that they take credit for. Obama shows up on that grid twice, 08 right after he inherited a global recession and 12 when it was recovering. Economy of Trumps first two years followed the trend of Obama's last two years. Go back and look at Obama's 2012 numbers. The numbers on that chart have more to do with a global recession, massive federal stimulus to prevent a depression, a growing economy post stimulus, a pandemic triggered recession and the cost of stimulus to prevent a depression. Notice how I didn't use Trump or Obama's name once in that statement.
What Trump does get credit for his trade war with China and tax cuts. The trade war was supposed to bring jobs back to America, instead it increased our trade deficit, the opposite of what he promised. The budget deficit so high under him was partially due to the required stimulus from the pandemic, but also because he cut taxes lower the money coming in.

I'm not defending or praising Obama, my point is Trump is more sales salesman and politician taking credit for things he didn't do and ignoring his short falls than anything else.

Finally, conspiracy theories are based on some truth. So here are some true pictures of Trump, what conspiracy theories should we infer from them?

No I don't believe anything that could maybe possibly be true is. Do you?
View attachment 8357820View attachment 8357821View attachment 8357819
So Trump had a budget deficit which was bad. Obama had a higher deficit, but that wasn't bad because, reasons.
The recession from the housing crisis was Obama's fault.

Why do you ignore questions you can't answer, like this?
If Douglass Mackey was convicted of voter fraud over a meme that tricked idiotic democrat voters, how is it not equal or worse trickery when the MSM reported Russia collusion was factual when the only "evidence" was a dossier created from whole cloth by Hillary's campaign?
Equal or worse trickery when the FBI said the crackhead's laptop was Russian disinformation when they knew it was a lie?

We know you won't give a straight answer b/c you're a patheitic idiot.

So Trump had a budget deficit which was bad. Obama had a higher deficit, but that wasn't bad because, reasons.
The recession from the housing crisis was Obama's fault.

Why do you ignore questions you can't answer, like this?
The sub prime mortgage crash started in 2007 before Obama was elected, but it was caused by the deregulation of the banks in 1999 under Clinton, so feel free to blame him, but there were many after that ignored the warning signals.

Reactions: fx77
The sub prime mortgage crash started in 2007 before Obama was elected, but it was caused by the deregulation of the banks in 1999 under Clinton, so feel free to blame him, but there were many after that ignored the warning signals.

Did you even click the link and read? As an attorney obama sued citibank, which led to banks giving loans to folks who couldn't afford them.

Give 'em books and they eat the covers.

I got edumacated about heels on this page. It was eye opening when I went to buy a pair for Ms 502. Couldn’t pull the trigger on a pair of $900 heels. That means you guys need to keep posting pics of them because I couldn’t buy them. I’m just a poor.
Just consider it an investment. The cost of those shoes pales in comparison to what’s in your gun safe. Think of it as debits and credits. She gets a $900 dollar pair of shoes and she doesn’t blink when you bring home the next “thumb licker 2000” that cost exponentially more. Just my two cents worth.

Like your group is doing? You think as long as it is a meme and not a comment it is not a political statement? Stop posting political propaganda and I will not respond to any of them.

How can you not respond to something that someone else DOESN'T post?

WTF kind of logic is that.

If they don't post, there's nothing to NOT RESPOND to...

Just consider it an investment. The cost of those shoes pales in comparison to what’s in your gun safe. Think of it as debits and credits. She gets a $900 dollar pair of shoes and she doesn’t blink when you bring home the next “thumb licker 2000” that cost exponentially more. Just my two cents worth.
Shes not supposed to know how much the bangsticks cost for reals, not to mention the optics...what are ya a n00b? 🤪