• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Image 448.jpg

The sub prime mortgage crash started in 2007 before Obama was elected, but it was caused by the deregulation of the banks in 1999 under Clinton, so feel free to blame him, but there were many after that ignored the warning signals.

That article is deceiving. It cites all kinds of bullshit as to why it happened.
FASB 157 was the rule changed that triggered it. Pelosi pressured the person that wrote that bill for 2 yrs. He was dead set against it. Then Schniederman was busted banging the hooker in DC and he was client #9. 2 weeks after that story broke the rule 157 was written. 2 weeks after it was written the man who wrote it retired from his gov't tit job.
The rule changed mark to markets rules involving the amount of time bad paper could be written off from 19yrs to 6 or 7 I don't have the number in front of me.
And there is alot more to it that Google doesn't show in the first 200k pages

That article is deceiving. It cites all kinds of bullshit as to why it happened.
FASB 157 was the rule changed that triggered it. Pelosi pressured the person that wrote that bill for 2 yrs. He was dead set against it. Then Schniederman was busted banging the hooker in DC and he was client #9. 2 weeks after that story broke the rule 157 was written. 2 weeks after it was written the man who wrote it retired from his gov't tit job.
The rule changed mark to markets rules involving the amount of time bad paper could be written off from 19yrs to 6 or 7 I don't have the number in front of me.
And there is alot more to it that Google doesn't show in the first 200k pages
Anybody that says the ‘08 crash was caused by deregulation isn’t half as smart as they think they are. Start poking around the SEC website and tell me how “unregulated” any sector of the financial markets are. Even better would be reading The Great Deformation by David Stockman and reading every article in his website

Last edited:
Years(and years) ago when I first started my mechanic career I had a Merc C-class(W202) with a check engine light. Codes pointed toward a faulty MAF sensor but that’s not a really common failure, at least back then. I started poking around and found the airbox underneath the filter was packed solid with dog food. A mouse or rat was stealing it from a bag next to the car in their garage and storing it for winter.

What you fail to realize is that my motivational pictures aren’t just for liberal bitches who believe everything that CNN says, I gladly troll the conservative bitches who believe everything that Fox tells them. Political posts without pics are political posts without pics regardless of who posts them.
View attachment 8357783

Why you do this????