• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1708973502396.png

Vibrator virus steals your personal information​

Posted: February 21, 2024 by Pieter Arntz

I know that some of you are expecting a post similar to that about a toothbrush botnet, but this is not a hypothetical case. It actually happened.
A Malwarebytes Premium customer started a thread on Reddit saying we had blocked malware from trying to infect their computer after they connected a vibrator to a USB port in order to charge the device.
malware-reddit-post.png

The vibrator, Spencer’s Sexology Pussy Power 8-Function Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator, was infected with an information stealer known as Lumma.

I know that some of you are expecting a post similar to that about a toothbrush botnet, but this is not a hypothetical case. It actually happened.
A Malwarebytes Premium customer started a thread on Reddit saying we had blocked malware from trying to infect their computer after they connected a vibrator to a USB port in order to charge the device.
malware-reddit-post.png

The vibrator, Spencer’s Sexology Pussy Power 8-Function Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator, was infected with an information stealer known as Lumma.
Well, that’s ill-Lumma-mating …

malware-reddit-post.png

hey @akmike47 did you see this? What brand do you use? We don't have to worry about @Dirty D because all of his adult toys are diesel powered.
1708975081032.png

Years(and years) ago when I first started my mechanic career I had a Merc C-class(W202) with a check engine light. Codes pointed toward a faulty MAF sensor but that’s not a really common failure, at least back then. I started poking around and found the airbox underneath the filter was packed solid with dog food. A mouse or rat was stealing it from a bag next to the car in their garage and storing it for winter.
These days the dealership would have replaced half the engine before they figured that one out. Replacing one part at a time -- waiting at least a week for each one. "Nope, that didn't solve the problem, maybe it's the ....."

Reactions: The D and lash
These days the dealership would have replaced half the engine before they figured that one out. Replacing one part at a time -- waiting at least a week for each one. "Nope, that didn't solve the problem, maybe it's the ....."
Some of them. I have a friend that went back to a dealership and he is very competent

Reactions: tiger13