• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1708989609441.png

hey @akmike47 did you see this? What brand do you use? We don't have to worry about @Dirty D because all of his adult toys are diesel powered.
View attachment 8358780
That’s impressive I’d prefer to build a 2 stroke powered rig to use on people like you.

I’m talking Banshee/snow machine engines. That’s the only way your worn out stink wrinkle would get off.

one of my second cousins is a state farm guy in Florida.

He says stickers like that are magnets.

Usually they don’t take anything they just break it.

This was before all the crap going on the last few years.
I was an adjuster for Progressive for 6 years, NEVER put anything gun related on your vehicle.

Applebees isn’t a big thing up in NY

Is Applebees the white version of waffle house?

I always see memes like this
It's like ShenaniganZ from the movie Waiting. Except the food is way worse. I'm fairly certain they have about 20 microwaves in the "kitchen" and they just pull your order from a box out of the freezer and toss it in.

Image 468.jpg

one of my second cousins is a state farm guy in Florida.

He says stickers like that are magnets.

Usually they don’t take anything they just break it.

This was before all the crap going on the last few years.
I worked for State Farm for 30 years. Seeing vehicles broken in to or vandalized due to gun related stickers is rare. You are a thousand times more likely to get vandalized if you have anything Trump related on your vehicle. The other end of the spectrum is, for many years the most vandalized cars were the Mazda Miata and Toyota Prius.

I drove a van for many years with the license plate GUN DLR on it and never had a problem, not even in the bay area in CA.

I assume it would the proverbial death sentence if you had a Prius with Trump and NRA stickers on it.

Applebees isn’t a big thing up in NY

Is Applebees the white version of waffle house?

I always see memes like this
Aplebees is the equivalent of Outback. Just above a bar/pool bar/laundromat.

In the South, Waffle House isn’t a black or white thing. It’s everyone. Never had a real problem there; eggs suck, but it’s one of the best on a long trip at night.

Last edited:
Aplebees is the equivalent of Outback. Just above a bar/pool bar/laundromat.

In the South, Warrle House isn’t a black or white thing. It’s everyone. Never had a real problem there; eggs suck, but it’s one of the best on a long trip R night.
The Waffle House we used to go to had great waitresses. They would see us come in dragging ass after being up all night playing poker or really early on our way out to go hunting and have the coffee poured before we all sat down.
1709010802244.png