• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1709448697124.png

Very interesting on those in-ground lifts. Is the floor still flat between the posts for transmission R&R?
Sort of. There’s a big piece of steel bolted to the floor for service access. It sits about a half inch high with a beveled edge, manageable, but a pain. I try and position the car a little forward if I need the trans jack so I’m not on the plate.

It’s very nice not having the twin posts in the way, but can be a pain when pulling under belly panels that run along the rocker panel area. Benz does make spacer plates that slot into some of the vehicles lift pads to give a little more clearance.

My condolences for having to put up with the people that live around there.

And the traffic.

OMG, you can keep that shit.
I'm so glad I live SE of you.
Come on man Wesley chapel ain't that bad.....lol. you should see NPR.

To whoever the father is……thank you!

My condolences for having to put up with the people that live around there.

And the traffic.

OMG, you can keep that shit.
I'm so glad I live SE of you.

The entire Tampa Bay Area is turning into south Florida. Traffic and people are unbearable. I can’t wait to move out of the area.

Reactions: Glowie

No thanks. Last time I was there was the week before New Year's.

I have to drive from Fishawk to Town & Country once or twice a week. Don't like that either.

Isn't Wesley Chapel pretty much all the way to 301 now?
I do know all those damn houses fucked up our lease. 301, 54 and Morris Bridge, with the park as is southern border. What a beautiful place it used to be.

Reactions: Glowie and lash
had the pleasure of seeing him play at the Richmond Mosque many many years ago,
fantastic show
Yes sir, saw Stevie play many times. From small bars to parking lots in full Texas sun he worked his ass off every time playing guitar.
It was what he was born for. Learned himself from big brothers guitar at early age.
I saw him tear a hunk of skin off a finger at small bar I was setting close to him. Reached into a bag. got super glue and stuck skin back on and went back to tearing guitar up like nothing happened.

Saw Stevie in Tulsa down on the Arkansas river. It was summer and a moth kept circling around his head. He was in the middle of ripping on a solo. Never missing a lick he swatted at the moth for several seconds with his left hand. The crowd went nuts. Then he flashed that classic smile.

Here’s a table I made for the man cave.
IMG_0981.jpeg
IMG_0428.jpeg
IMG_0431.jpeg

MB of Wesley Chapel. Where Florida man reigns supreme!!!
I worked with a few Florida Mans south of you too. I worked at MB Ft Myers and in Naples a while ago. If only there was some way to become impervious to humidity, I might move back

Reactions: Bandit320 and lash