• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1709649298805.png

Someone doesn’t understand math.

baby boomers started in 46. It started 30 years before he was born, so he couldn’t have voted for things people born in 46 and earlier could have during those 30-31 years.
They didn’t vote for 30+ years either, unless they were allowed to vote at age one.

Math is hard. 😁

1709651115690.jpeg

They didn’t vote for 30+ years either, unless they were allowed to vote at age one.

Math is hard. 😁

View attachment 8365190
I see my phrasing was confusing ..I’m known to do that

Early 1970’s things started to change.

Even the movies started to have more rich/govt/trust issues are bad. So it was obvious to everyone as it was marketed to general population.

Boomers were able to vote around then

I was not able to vote until 92 (first vote was bush Clinton Perot)

From 1970 through 1992…all this commi crap was embedded in society and institutions

People “my age” had their views warped by those institutions

Now it’s a shit show

I dislike millennials as much as anyone, I have to hire them and pay them to run a business.

But as much as they suck…the snowball started rolling down the hill under the eyes and votes of the boomers.

Millennials may make it worse but they didn’t start it.

I see my phrasing was confusing ..I’m known to do that

Early 1970’s things started to change.

Even the movies started to have more rich/govt/trust issues are bad. So it was obvious to everyone as it was marketed to general population.

Boomers were able to vote around then

I was not able to vote until 92 (first vote was bush Clinton Perot)

From 1970 through 1992…all this commi crap was embedded in society and institutions

People “my age” had their views warped by those institutions

Now it’s a shit show

I dislike millennials as much as anyone, I have to hire them and pay them to run a business.

But as much as they suck…the snowball started rolling down the hill under the eyes and votes of the boomers.

Millennials may make it worse but they didn’t start it.

You say all of that like every Boomer out there voted only for DemonCraps and social destruction.

That couldn't be any farther from the truth.

Every stinking generation blames those before them.
It was bullshit in my parent's generation.
It was bullshit in my generation.
It's bullshit in your generation.

It's bullshit in every generation.

I will say those that bitch and complain about not being able to afford life could use a shit load of training with respect to money management and how to earn a living.

I have a big hint for them:
Part time work isn't going to cut it.
Living now with food, entertainment and vacations as a priority, isn't going to cut it

EARN your way into a better life, like all of the generations before you did.

You say all of that like every Boomer out there voted only for DemonCraps and social destruction.

I'll say! I'm one Boomer that went with "America First" and will continue to do so!

I'm often reminded of the old parable.... "Catch someone a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach them how to fish, and you feed them for their lives."

I always like to add, "But at the end of the day, they better get up off their a$$es and GO FISHING!"

Last edited:

Every stinking generation blames those before them.
It was bullshit in my parent's generation.
It was bullshit in my generation.
It's bullshit in your generation.

It's bullshit in every generation.

I will say those that bitch and complain about not being able to afford life could use a shit load of training with respect to money management and how to earn a living.

I have a big hint for them:
Part time work isn't going to cut it.
Living now with food, entertainment and vacations as a priority, isn't going to cut it

This (y) (y)(y)

Oh, and for anyone that wants to blame Boomers ? Go Fuck yourself and quit whining. Get a job. I did. In fact, I worked for 55 years. I owe my critics nothing and if you want to criticize me over something that I had/have no control over, you can go to hell.

Last edited:
This (y) (y)(y)

Oh, and for anyone that wants to blame Boomers ? Fuck you. Get a job. I did. In fact, I worked for 55 years. I owe my critics nothing and if you want to criticize me over something that I had/have no control over, you can go to hell.
Without a doubt, stop bitching and get to work

90% of problems are easily solved by not being a pussy and trying harder and longer than the other guy.

Holy shit...all the boomers in here sure are getting riled up because they are finally being held accountable for the first time in their lives...😂😂😂

Man, y'all are so happy seeing your kids and grandkids struggle with the world you left them.....no wonder they don't visit you 😂
If my kids were anything like you, I wouldn’t let them visit.

You sit here blame an entire generation for the shit that happened while they are alive, while 99% of it was out of their control.

What are YOU doing about the border?

What are YOU doing about the debt?

Man, you don't want your own kids to visit.....way to admit to being a piece of shit parent.
You're pretty good at name calling online, that takes a lot of courage 😉.
I was born in 1970, so Gen X I guess. My mom and dad had 8 kids. My dad was a master electrician. I started going to work with him at age 8, wiring outlets in new homes for free. I never finished high school, got a GED years later. Worked my entire life, full time jobs plus some side hustle or another. My wife and I have 8 kids also, never had any toys. We struggled for years and am still struggling. We just built a new home, single level slab on grade with MIL apt for my parents to live in so we can give them the constant care they need. My wife doesn't work so she can raise (hopefully) decent kids and take care of my parents. I still work 50 to 70 hours a week and we struggle to make the house payment, it's a terrible time to build. My point is, I've sacrificed my whole life to make ends meet and wouldn't trade any of it for all the toys in the world. Our largest TV is 32". No 4 wheelers, fancy cars, gaming computers, etc., one .22 handgun for fun with my boys. I have a 2000 LeSabre and a 2002 Sierra. I've always voted Republican. People say they can't afford a house and feel justified in blaming the previous generation without considering how hard we work and how much we sacrifice to get where we have gotten, expecting to have it handed to them on a silver platter instead.
So, yeah, until you've done this for as many decades as I have, you can pull your lower lip over your head and swallow.
Rules: Sunday dinner motivated me that day, ribs on the smoker.

Attachments

• PXL_20240304_003947816.jpg
    PXL_20240304_003947816.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 74
  • PXL_20240304_003658598.jpg
    PXL_20240304_003658598.jpg
    776.2 KB · Views: 68
@Dirty D this is BigDaddyDMD. FIRE MISSION, FIRE MISSION, FIRE MISSION! FIRE FOR EFFECT!
Grid: Motivational Picture Thread
Time: now
Distance: N/A
Azimuth: N/A
Description: Retards in the open discussing politics and arguing about generational differences.
Method of Engagement: Mix DPICM PD and airburst.
DANGER CLOSE. I SAY AGAIN DANGER CLOSE. BRING THE PAIN!

Last edited:
@Dirty D this is BigDaddyDMD. FIRE MISSION, FIRE MISSION, FIRE MISSION! FIRE FOR EFFECT!
Grid: Motivational Picture Thread
Time: now
Distance: N/A
Azimuth: N/A
Description: Retards in the open discussing politics and arguing about generational differences.
Method of Engagment: MIX DPICM PD and airburst.
DANGER CLOSE. I SAY AGIAN DANGER CLOSE. BRING THE PAIN!
1709663663660.png

We were making Christmas cookies right before christmas, Pillsbury pre made sugar cookie dough sucks but this "candy cane" sure turned out 😜

Attachments

• PXL_20231222_014231526.jpg
    PXL_20231222_014231526.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Haha
Reactions: rduckwor
If my kids were anything like you, I wouldn’t let them visit.

You sit here blame an entire generation for the shit that happened while they are alive, while 99% of it was out of their control.

What are YOU doing about the border?

What are YOU doing about the debt?

Bitching.

Same as the rest of us.

Holy shit...all the boomers in here sure are getting riled up because they are finally being held accountable for the first time in their lives...😂😂😂

Man, y'all are so happy seeing your kids and grandkids struggle with the world you left them.....no wonder they don't visit you 😂

My parents are Boomers. So that makes me Gen X. Through working eight days a week, and working more than one job for decades, my station in life is higher than my parents ever thought I would get to. I've sacrificed my time, my money, and my health at times to continue to improve my situation. I was willing to live like some would not, so that later I could live like most cannot. Life is chess, it ain't checkers.

Blaming any generation for your own problems is plain chicken shit! Your successes and failures fall on your own shoulders. No one else's.

Blaming any generation for your own problems is plain chicken shit! Your successes and failures fall on your own shoulders. No one else's.

If everyone truly believed and lived that out, can you imagine how much better as a country we would be right now? And the amount of respect we would have for one another? And the utter nonsense that would be non-existent would be legion.

My parents are Boomers. So that makes me Gen X. Through working eight days a week, and working more than one job for decades, my station in life is higher than my parents ever thought I would get to. I've sacrificed my time, my money, and my health at times to continue to improve my situation. I was willing to live like some would not, so that later I could live like most cannot. Life is chess, it ain't checkers.

Exactly. ;)

Congratulations on your success, no one else did it for you. Your parents may have planted the seed (so to speak), but YOU DID IT ! (y) (y) (y)

Y'all are funny with your generalizations. I guess I'm a boomer. Wasn't even old enough to vote until 1979. Can't recall voting in any school board elections: didn't raise any kids either. I've always voted R, but turns out they aren't very conservative either.

Required pic
Didn’t the mods say no pussy pics?

I know, lame.

The mods, not my joke.

• Haha
Reactions: lash
I have no failures....my life's pretty good.

But speaking as a whole, being happy your children and grandchildren have to resort to renting and rubbing it in their faces that they cant afford to live due in large part to policies you voted for is even more "chicken shit"

Telling people who are already working 2 jobs to "get a job" so they can afford a $350,000 house is peak boomer.

You’re a pussy blaming others for your own problems. Too bad your mom didn’t swallow.

Rules

Speaking of your mom:

IMG_8982.jpeg

But speaking as a whole, being happy your children and grandchildren have to resort to renting and rubbing it in their faces that they cant afford to live due in large part to policies you voted for is even more "chicken shit"

Telling people who are already working 2 jobs to "get a job" so they can afford a $350,000 house is peak boomer.
You have NO failures? None at all? That's either bullshit or you haven't taken any real chances in life.

My children and grandchildren do not have to resort to renting. That would be the victim mentality you possess, and mine will not have it. I have voted since 1998, and never punched the ticket for a single Demonrat.

In 2002 I was making $34k a year. I bought a house for $108k. It was all I could do to pay for it, and I also managed to improve it and add onto it. I bought construction text books and dove in. A 40 hour week is a part time job, as far as I'm concerned. 0600 to 2200 have been my days for as long as I can remember.

In 2013 I bought 70 acres 40 miles north east. 2015 I built a shop. 2019 and 2020 I built a house. I built them. With my own two hands. I sold that first house for triple what I had in it. If I sell where I am now, I will leave a multi-millionare. And I'm not going to apologize to a mentally weak victim like you or anyone else. Because you don't have the spine or the grit to go create it for yourself. I do however teach my children how to create it for themselves.

(Pre-64 Win 70 Featherweight Re-barrel)

1000002543.jpg