• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_8243.jpeg

You know it's bullshit. I know it's bullshit. Economics says it's bullshit. We all know that it is bullshit. But it's his fantasy world and he can live it however he wants.
The local down syndrome boy is making more than people with masters degrees for stocking the shelves. Wouldn't that have everyone in town standing in line for the job? Which would drive down the hourly rate because you have an excess of labor.
I can tell you have a masters degree in economics, now go back to estimating the number of rocks in this pile.
stacked-rocks1-980x1211.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Balor and TheHorta
I suggest you go try living somewhere that does not have that right and I think you may change your tune !

According to some here there is no such place. These rights are inalienable and belong to all men regardless of government.

Yes, there are many places like that and it's not like the information war to control the thinking and behavior of US citizens is not happening and has not been going on for quite some time. In some of those places people are voting with lead just like what happened here a couple hundred or so years ago.

I tend to believe the attacks on the 1st are real. Censorship, cancel culture, American Pravda maybe not "owned" by the State but certainly "persuaded" by the State.

Even in countries where citizens do not have the "right" to think what they want there are free thinkers.

Vigilance is the only thing that keeps us free.

FmBAHZ8WYAEQ6wv.jpg

Last edited:
My neighbor had one (baby blue) as a kid, we could fit about a dozen of us in it.
Mine was Maroon with a white top. It was so clean, it even had plastic seat covers to protect the seats. Bought it from a little old lady in Missouri back in the day. The trunk would fit another dozen in it, lol. That thing would float down the road.

I must confess, reading this thread daily makes me better at insulting others — even if I only do it in my head. I thought I was pretty good, but now realize I was always a rank amateur.

You guise complete me.

Roolz:
IMG_7801.jpeg

Good 'ol Lewiston, ID
Too bad I was not aware of this place when I lived there.
Not too bad, as long as you're not downwind from the pulp factory!
RMR, CCI, Seekins all in a town with a population under 40k. Not to mention the jet boat manufacturers there in town.
I love the Palouse, but I don't think I could ever get the spousal unit that far away from the grandkids.

Not too bad, as long as you're not downwind from the pulp factory!
RMR, CCI, Seekins all in a town with a population under 40k. Not to mention the jet boat manufacturers there in town.
I love the Palouse, but I don't think I could ever get the spousal unit that far away from the grandkids.
The smell of M-O-N-E-Y.
Yeah, I spent a few decades there. I know the entire region quite well.
No way in hell would I live near Boise.

The smell of M-O-N-E-Y.
Yeah, I spent a few decades there. I know the entire region quite well.
No way in hell would I live near Boise.
Oh yeah, I get it. Like I said, If it weren't for the grandkids, we wouldn't still be here either.
I want to move out to the other side of Parma to be closer to the range. I just have to convince the wife.