• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1711511423584.png

England, exhibit no. 1 on how to conquer a country without firing a shot. These liberal, white, pussy Brits invited the Muslim hordes to take over their lands, rape their women, and establish zones where police are forbidden to enter. But don't dare speak up, lest you be called "racist".

Fact check:
Did the boat really hit the bridge or is this more AI psych op's ?
No cars fell in the river. Coincident ?

Jethro Gibbs
Rule #39: There is no such thing as a coincidence.
If the ship didn’t hit and collapse a bridge and it’s all a deep fake AI video as you suggest, you don’t think people in Boston would say something when they saw all the news coverage? That’s not even plausible.

Take away the 5 most violent cities and we would be way less then them.......

Doc
I expect that is 100% accurate. Take any race beside white and asian homicide rate out of the equation entirely and we are an extremely low gun violence country. Not unexpectedly our demographic would be would then be statistically the same as scandanavian countries. Not hard to see its not the prevalence of guns. What could it be????? I wonder. The graph is straight from the CDC and don't get me started on the numbers actually being worse due to biased reporting.
1711566442024.png

I expect that is 100% accurate. Take any race beside white and asian homicide rate out of the equation entirely and we are an extremely low gun violence country. Not unexpectedly our demographic would be would then be statistically the same as scandanavian countries. Not hard to see its not the prevalence of guns. What could it be????? I wonder. The graph is straight from the CDC and don't get me started on the numbers actually being worse due to biased reporting.
View attachment 8382827
If we bang that up against birth rates it would show something pretty interesting looking forward.

View attachment 8382827
Flip side is what happens if you take the same 5 cities from the other countries?

Flip side is what happens if you take the same 5 cities from the other countries?
I am not sure I understand the point. We are comparing the US to other countries with low gun crime rates and high gun ownership. Since their cities are much safer than ours for some "reason", statistical significance in their gun crime numbers without said cities is likley nil. Ours on the other hand changes immensely. Scandavian countries don't have shithole cities like the US to take away from the statistics.

Edited for rules:

1711571420231.png

Last edited:
View attachment 8382827
You know it's almost like someone else noticed this trend and wrote a rather interesting, 2 volume book about it in the mid-1920's whilst serving a jail term for trying to overthrow his ridiculous, marxist-turning government🧐...

Totally odd coincidence I suppose 🤔