• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1712037309203.png

Got a story about this

Way, Way back in 1990, out best little show mare went to Marshall, Texas and won the four year old class in a tough, tough show with some really good horses. Some of those Texas natives were not real happy, especially the fellow who tied 2nd. It was a good day and a very bad day. (My mother had a stroke later that day, but another story for another day, she fully recovered)

I had this old 3/4 ton pickup that barely could climb the hills pulling our trailer and had a fuel tank that was barely big enough to make a Moped happy. So, while filling her up for the long trip back to Downsville, Louisiana, a fellow in the next pump, spilled enough gas to completely surround my trailer. Sure enough, here comes the idiot cashier, a cigarette dangling from his mouth to see what happened.

As you might surmise, I was able to get his worthless ass back, the fuel did not catch fire and I made it back to our little farm and got Flirt back to the barn safely. But there was a moment.

Now, many say a cigarette won’t ignite gasoline, but when you have a $10,000 dollar horse.(just under $25,000 today) A horse that is the foundation of our little horse business standing in a trailer surrounded by gasoline, want to take a chance?

Fashion’s Flirt, Brenda up.
IMG_1482.jpeg

I work in this industry. Cat litter cleans the concrete better than anything.

The cigarette is because, well, people View attachment 8387055
I never knew a convenience store was "industry".
That explains the Government numbers and how industrial output is on the rise.
That is an "Industrial Worker" in the photo.
🤣

Billionaire Bill Gates has invested billions of dollars in education over the years, notably bolstering far-left ideas, including assertions that mathematics instruction is "White supremacy" and children are born sexual.
1712068379722.jpeg

No people of color, no DEI, no Government money, no work from home. Appears the guy that started this company was a White Racist, industrialist and free thinker.
What happened ?