• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1713490511233.png

While we look at this and laugh because it seems like a joke, the entire US Military would be well served to teach this class to new recruits. They should have a four hour class on not marrying a whore of any gender, a four hour class called, "Don't buy a fucking motorcycle when you come back from deployment", another four hour class called, "Save some fucking money you idiot or you will get out with no money in four god damned years and be a homeless piece of shit." And close it out with a class on how to budget, invest in TSP, steer clear of the piece of shit 35% car loan on a 2.3 liter Mustang or shitty pick-up and the importance of not being shitfaced drunk every weekend.

More than a few guys go home with two paychecks in the bank, some of them after 20 years of service. The rest have two kids with a fucking slut who left them and they waste their lives paying alimony and child support to a skank who is using it to buy tattoos and fuck E-3's.

That's a Ellen Page chick that is now a tranny in the reverse way to Elliot Page.
Was a fairly well known actress.....now has zero acting jobs as the whatever thing she is.

*It* looks like this post surgery

_118659739_191111191_2917856678426713_8829544476752343749_n.jpg

Fucking shame, she was a good lookin chick but I guess had a head full of cobwebs.

That's a Ellen Page chick that is now a tranny in the reverse way to Elliot Page.
Was a fairly well known actress.....now has zero acting jobs as the whatever thing she is.

View attachment 8399916

Fucking shame, she was a good lookin chick but I guess had a head full of cobwebs.
Mildly obscure, but raise your hand if you remember her from "Trailer Park Boys"

I’m not seriously questioning the validity of that…meaning I’m not intending to get in a debate about it…but I have a hard time believing that it’s real.
ETA: In my lifetime, I’ve been wrong about a lot of stuff though. 🙂
Nobody passed away.
Was not a family member, was a guy he did work for.
He first gave me a box of misc. stuff, some brass and a couple boxes of primers. I asked my friend what he wanted for the rest not knowing all he had. He said offer him $50 so I offered 100 sight unseen.
When he brought the boxes over I gave him the guitar and later I did feel bad about it and gave more cash.
So all up around 5 or 600$

Attachments

• IMG_4221.gif
    IMG_4221.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 131
Last edited:

View attachment 8399916

It's always been a lesbian. Pretend all you want, you're still gay.

While we look at this and laugh because it seems like a joke, the entire US Military would be well served to teach this class to new recruits. They should have a four hour class on not marrying a whore of any gender, a four hour class called, "Don't buy a fucking motorcycle when you come back from deployment", another four hour class called, "Save some fucking money you idiot or you will get out with no money in four god damned years and be a homeless piece of shit." And close it out with a class on how to budget, invest in TSP, steer clear of the piece of shit 35% car loan on a 2.3 liter Mustang or shitty pick-up and the importance of not being shitfaced drunk every weekend.

More than a few guys go home with two paychecks in the bank, some of them after 20 years of service. The rest have two kids with a fucking slut who left them and they waste their lives paying alimony and child support to a skank who is using it to buy tattoos and fuck E-3's.
Come on man, today's military doesn't have time for that.

They can barely fit in war-fighting after the mandatory "There are 1000 genders", "The white man is the root of all evil", "The proper use of pronouns", and of course the ever popular "I'm queer, maybe you are too" classes.

Good morning, sunshine.

Lol

Reactions: jrassy
Like they say twenty dollars is twenty dollars.
This made me think of the night I went into town with a FNG when I was stationed at Treasure Island in '71 - he asked why a guy was following us jingling change in his pocket. After I explained it, he said "Are you telling me that guy wants to SMD and give me $10?" We went our separate ways.