• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1713928307927.png

First they will unionize, demand 8-hour shifts and a five day work week. Except for the robots in Europe, they'll want 6-hour shifts, four days a week, plus governmental holidays ALL religious holidays and eight weeks of vacation. And require that all electricity used to recharge their batteries come from renewable energy sources.
Shortly thereafter a percentage will realize they can live a life of relative ease off the backs of the other robots through welfare, unemployment, and other "free" benefit programs.

True, but their were a few fast ones. I happen to love Camaros, and the COPO cars of that era ran 10.3 second 1/4 miles. Of course they cost $7500, a fortune in those days ;)
But a COPO was rare and not the norm. I chose my words wisely. Also when did they run 10.3?

“In 1969, both types of COPO cars were drag tested in street trim in magazines. The Chevelle posted a quarter-mile time of 14.10 e.t. at 101 mph, while the COPO Camaro posted a 13.16 with a 110.21 mph.”

Just an example, I’m curious.

Remember reading somewhere that they were dating during the filming of Silence of the Lambs… That’s somehow very funny and very creepy at the same time.

Well played, good sir. Well played!

edit: rules n’ shit…in light of this post will have to check the fava beans too I suppose:

i-zW8rBXC.png

Last edited:
Yeah, but #1 looks crazy as hell….

Assuming we’re going clockwise from the top: #1 because she’s the hottest, then run away…quickly, then #5 just for that magnificent rack, then #2 (maybe, possibly a dude), 3, 4, then 3&4, then #3 again. Would probably have to marry her at that point, LoL

But a COPO was rare and not the norm. I chose my words wisely. Also when did they run 10.3?

“In 1969, both types of COPO cars were drag tested in street trim in magazines. The Chevelle posted a quarter-mile time of 14.10 e.t. at 101 mph, while the COPO Camaro posted a 13.16 with a 110.21 mph.”

Just an example, I’m curious.
It was a ZL1 COPO car in drag trim that I recall ran a 10.3 1/4 mile (couldn't find the article, but I think I have it in an old magazine somewhere). Those cars had around 550 hp from the factory, even though GM claimed they "only" made around 425 hp. But true, they were extremely rare, I think only 50 were ordered and few wanted to pay more money for a Camaro than a Corvette.