• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1714053317947.png

Sometimes I’m very surprised any males from the 40’s-60’s survived past age 25.
(69 Mustang @126 for me)
150 in a 35 zone but was a 05 cobra 800+ wheel and I was running out o road.

Reactions: TXAZ
View attachment 8404531
@Dirty D tells me all the time. it's not the looks, it's the personality.
Side note - this chick was MADE for doggy style :rolleyes:

Not when the job is "customer facing..." (i.e. employee deals directly with end user customers). I came along on Wall St. right at the time when the transition to "casual" attire was just starting. At first, everyone (not just "customer facing" employees but everyone) had to be in full business dress. I recall going for my first interview with HR in a pair of grey dress slacks. a white dress shirt with tie and a blue blazer. Insufficient! The recruiter told be point blank, "you need to be in a Suit!" I came back for 2 more interviews and certainly never made that mistake again! Over tme, we adopted "business casual Fridays" etc. (dress shirt and slacks but tie optional, or a polo shirt). Eventually, the IT staff were able to wear business casual all 5 days per week, especially those who were moved to the IT campus in NJ and did not interact much in NY. That said, if you expected to be "customer facing" for your job or you might be interviewed by the press, etc., you were expected to be in Business Dress for that. And anyone at a higher management level should automatically assume they'd be subject to press interviews, so Busienss dress for them always.

Unless the employee's customers are all "ink" artists, themselves, I think the employee would be in for a tough road in getting this job.

Reactions: Balor
The Babylon Bee has provided the following glimpse at what it would have been like if other presidents spoke like Joe Biden:

"Four score and seven… eight hundred… sixty-five million… billion million… years… anyway…": Honest Abe spitting numbers Joe Biden style is how it should be done.

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this...uh, you know... the thing!": A truly powerful moment in history from Ronald Reagan.

"We choose to go to the moon not because it is easy but because my uncle was eaten by cannibals. True story, folks.": The space race was never the same after this gem from JFK.

"Look, fat, get off my plane!": Who could forget this classic line from President Harrison Ford?

"Yesterday, December 47th, a day that will live in infamanarathgary, America was attacked by the air and naval forces of the Empire of Mexico.": Franklin D. Roosevelt with one of the nation's most somber messages.

"Ask not what your country can do for you… ask… ask what… ask not what you can do for… ask things.": John F. Kennedy with an inspiring word from a golden era of history.

"That depends on what the definition of 'start quote' is 'end quote' is.": Bill Clinton got himself out of hot water with this shrewd observation.

"Read my lips. No... new... hotel junk fees!": George H.W. Bush telling us all how to be prudent.

"Speak softly and carry...ah...well, anyway.": The encapsulation of Teddy Roosevelt's foreign policy that has guided us for decades.

"The only thing we have to fear is... pause.": No wonder FDR got himself elected an unprecedented four times.

When your WIFE LOVES 3-ways with other women.
Husband thinks he hit the jack pot. Then.. you find out the news

Sophia Bush, 41, announces she is queer and in love with Ashlyn Harris as she shares her former partners have always known she was into women​

View attachment 8404531
@Dirty D tells me all the time. it's not the looks, it's the personality.
Side note - this chick was MADE for doggy style :rolleyes:

"Experts" are 100% true this time... And a chick who is willing to cover her face with all these tats pretty much revealed her personality without further words...

$15,000 all Damascus steel 1911 from Cabot Guns... 😳

And a $25,000 Cabot 1911 with grips carved from a 4.5 billion year old piece of meteorite that had landed when Earth was still mostly molten and had a thin atmosphere of hydrogen sulfide... 😳😳

Laugh if you must, but once you handle and shoot one, you’re ruined for everything else. Sublime experience…and worth the price of admission.

i-XZBQf9V-X4.jpg

Laugh if you must, but once you handle and shoot one, you’re ruined for everything else. Sublime experience…and worth the price of admission.

i-XZBQf9V-X4.jpg
Not at all, it's beautiful.

1911's aren't my cup of tea. I'm a W. German SIG guy (or Swiss SIG's), but I do appreciate beautiful pieces.

i-XZBQf9V-X4.jpg

Definitely not laughing... More like impressed and in awe that these exist. They are straight out of Van Helsing, the Dark Tower series, and the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen... You basically reached elite tier 1911 connoisseur with that piece. Awesome pic.

Definitely not laughing... More like impressed and in awe that these exist. They are straight out of Van Helsing, the Dark Tower series, and the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen...
Yeah, I balked a bit at the price when I ordered mine (a lot ’cheaper’ than the ones in the videos above btw), but I wanted something to pass on to the next generation…got a custom serial # and everything.

i-7rQHgfx-X4.jpg

Not meteorite, but had Nate Challis make us a set of petrified coral grips for this one. Didn’t plan to shoot it much, but it’s so damn sweet to shoot, that I take it out every few months just to remind myself what good feels like. I honestly can’t describe it adequately, but it literally feels like an extension of my arm when in hand, and the action is unlike anything else I’ve ever experienced.

Like oiled plates of glass sliding past each other is the best description I can think of right now. My Nighthawk and STI are close (and get shot a lot more, LoL), but my Cabot is an entirely different experience. Again, sublime…

And Sam Andrews did a hell of a job on the holster/mag pouch in spinal stingray. Waited almost as long for those as I did the pistol, LoL

i-TH6CzCV-X4.jpg

View attachment 8404104
View attachment 8404105
66 Oldsmobile with a 455. 430 HP and 500 ft lbs of torque through a set of 3:55 gears. Don't know what quarter times are and don't give a fuck. It's way cooler than any hellcat, mustang, Camaro or new Vette and definitely any soccer mom mini van.
What is this? Delta 88 or a Wildcat? That motor didn't come from the factory in that car did it?

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Yeah, I balked a bit at the price when I ordered mine (a lot ’cheaper’ than the ones in the videos above btw), but I wanted something to pass on to the next generation…got a custom serial # and everything.

i-7rQHgfx-X4.jpg

Not meteorite, but had Nate Challis make us a set of petrified coral grips for this one. Didn’t plan to shoot it much, but it’s so damn sweet to shoot, that I take it out every few months just to remind myself what good feels like. I honestly can’t describe it adequately, but it literally feels like an extension of my arm when in hand, and the action is unlike anything else I’ve ever experienced.

Like oiled plates of glass sliding past each other is the best description I can think of right now. My Nighthawk and STI are close (and get shot a lot more, LoL), but my Cabot is an entirely different experience. Again, sublime…

And Sam Andrews did a hell of a job on the holster/mag pouch in spinal stingray. Waited almost as long for those as I did the pistol, LoL

i-TH6CzCV-X4.jpg
I remember these pics from a couple of years back. In addition to the gun, the holster/mag pouch are gorgeous.

I'm envious.......;):)(y)