• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

nacht_ist_wie_ein_stilles_meer_by_admiringbeautyart_de7e4gk-pre.jpg

WA state. Straights of Juan de Fuca

Back at the dawn of the Innernets, I got to know Jeff Batten on Usenet newsgroups. He was one of those "climb to live, live to climb" types that got injured in a fall then when he couldn't climb, he died young. Opiates. He was probably one of the most successful trolls I've ever seen, and was three times funnier then fuck. When people bailed off Usenet (because wimps can't handle unmoderated social media) and went to web sites like RockClimbing.com, Jeff used Juan de Fuca. The Cali young nerds didn't even now he was trolling. Hilarious.

To satisfy the "you gotta have a picture" crew, I bring you Fajada Butte:

5R032724 Pan 46 EdSz.jpg

Back at the dawn of the Innernets, I got to know Jeff Batten on Usenet newsgroups. He was one of those "climb to live, live to climb" types that got injured in a fall then when he couldn't climb, he died young. Opiates. He was probably one of the most successful trolls I've ever seen, and was three times funnier then fuck. When people bailed off Usenet (because wimps can't handle unmoderated social media) and went to web sites like RockClimbing.com, Jeff used Juan de Fuca. The Cali young nerds didn't even now he was trolling. Hilarious.

To satisfy the "you gotta have a picture" crew, I bring you Fajada Butte:

View attachment 8413032
nipple peak
38371.jpg