• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoltOveride</div><div class="ubbcode-body">while I have to completely agree that he will likely have a very difficult time finding any sort of meaningful employment, its a sad commentary on our society that he should.

Does he look like a freakshow, does to me...

Should it matter in so far as getting a job, not if hes good at the job.

</div></div>

So, when this guy spends a lot of time, money, and effort telling the world to go fuck itself and its standards via his appearance, and then the world responds with, fine, fuck you too, that's the world's fault?

Rick

DSC04120.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This one has special meaning to someone here.
smirk.gif

D8etB.jpg
</div></div>

Never doubted for a second I'd find this here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoltOveride</div><div class="ubbcode-body">while I have to completely agree that he will likely have a very difficult time finding any sort of meaningful employment, its a sad commentary on our society that he should.

</div></div>

So, when this guy spends a lot of time, money, and effort telling the world to go fuck itself and its standards via his appearance, and then the world responds with, fine, fuck you too, that's the world's fault?

Rick</div></div> Rick, I understand you point but look at the first comment....<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: normbal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1315740200512421.jpg
</div></div>

That is SO sad. Whenever I see someone "adorned" like this, all I can think of is I'd like to wrap my hands around the neck of the SOB who damaged him so badly as a child that he has acted out like this. Feel the same way about tatoo'd borderline personality disordered 20-something pole dancers.

It's like eating disorders. No one gets there without some fundamental trauma at a critical stage of development.

Damn.

</div></div>

Now, go out in public somewhere and sit on the bench and watch all the little children go bye. Observe what you see...innocence. EVERYONE is born with that same innocence. Then something, or in most cases SOMEONE, happens to them and they turn from that innocence. Happens to all of us, just some more than others. Some manage to stay at least close to it and become healthy productive citizens, some become marginalized (like this guy) and never fare well, then there are the ones that become psychopaths. Think about this...at one time even Adolph Hitler, Joesph Stalin, Osama Bin Laden, were all just cute little boys, bouncing on mommie's or daddy's knee. Then something/SOMEONE damaged them. I dont believe any SANE personwould choose to do the things they do. Theyve been damaged at some point, and just like a broken tool, cant preform up to specs.Thats why, despite my rhetoric at times (like dropping Andres Brevik in a brush chipper...slowly) is just that, rhetoric, and I just cant justify the death penalty. Because, yes, at some level we, society, has made choices that led to that state...not all of us, not in every instance, but just as "guns dont kill people, people kill people", Usually "Rocks (trees, rivers, mountains, houses) dont break people, PEOPLE break people, and we are all people, and to some degree share in that responsibility.

I in no way condone the above, and am not takeing a LIBERAL stance...just a balanced one. As the oriinal commentator said, "So Sad".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Now, go out in public somewhere and sit on the bench and watch all the little children go bye. Observe what you see...innocence. EVERYONE is born with that same innocence. Then something, or in most cases SOMEONE, happens to them and they turn from that innocence. Happens to all of us, just some more than others. Some manage to stay at least close to it and become healthy productive citizens, some become marginalized (like this guy) and never fare well, then there are the ones that become psychopaths. Think about this...at one time even Adolph Hitler, Joesph Stalin, Osama Bin Laden, were all just cute little boys, bouncing on mommie's or daddy's knee. Then something/SOMEONE damaged them. I dont believe any SANE personwould choose to do the things they do. Theyve been damaged at some point, and just like a broken tool, cant preform up to specs.Thats why, despite my rhetoric at times (like dropping Andres Brevik in a brush chipper...slowly) is just that, rhetoric, and I just cant justify the death penalty. Because, yes, at some level we, society, has made choices that led to that state...not all of us, not in every instance, but just as "guns dont kill people, people kill people", Usually "Rocks (trees, rivers, mountains, houses) dont break people, PEOPLE break people, and we are all people, and to some degree share in that responsibility.

I in no way condone the above, and am not takeing a LIBERAL stance...just a balanced one. As the oriinal commentator said, "So Sad". </div></div>

Afraid I can't really agree with that. <span style="text-decoration: underline">Genetics</span> figures in there also with the occasional "bent or frayed" DNA link.

Bob

<span style="font-weight: bold">Quit f&cking posting long stupid shit in this thread and then quote it.

Back on track:
</span>

121014071225132626.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoltOveride</div><div class="ubbcode-body">while I have to completely agree that he will likely have a very difficult time finding any sort of meaningful employment, its a sad commentary on our society that he should.

</div></div>

Rick</div></div> Rick, I understand you point but look at the first comment....<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: normbal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1315740200512421.jpg
</div></div>

That is SO sad. Whenever I see someone "adorned" like this, all I can think of is I'd like to wrap my hands around the neck of the SOB who damaged him so badly as a child that he has acted out like this. Feel the same way about tatoo'd borderline personality disordered 20-something pole dancers.

It's like eating disorders. No one gets there without some fundamental trauma at a critical stage of development.

Damn.

</div></div>

I in no way condone the above, and am not takeing a LIBERAL stance...just a balanced one. As the oriinal commentator said, "So Sad". </div></div>

Bollocks. You have obviously led a very sheltered life up to date and never come in contact with very evil people. Here's a clue mate; take the shackles of so called 'civilized society" off and watch the evil acts humans are capable of.

It has happened throughout history and on a scale too massive to attribute to one person damaging another. You need only look at the atrocities committed in the 20th Century to understand that truth. Rwanda, Former Yugoslavia, Liberia, Haiti, Vietnam, Cambodia, China and the list goes on.

Humans are shit and there is a VERY thin veneer separating us from vindictive, selfish, destructive savages.

This person is nothing more than an idiot who has parents who should not have bred. Breeders of champion animals emphasize the outstanding traits of the breed and refuse to breed animals with undesirable traits. Sadly, as a society, we have bred from those humans who were not fit to pass on their genes. Unfortunately, unlike nature, we accept and nurture such tool bags who then carry on the recidivist behavior and poison the gene pool forever. This is nothing more than the movie "Idiocracy" writ large.

The person in the picture has no imagination; there isn't a single thing about the ridiculous lengths he has taken his obsession that is original. He is a copy cat who should be shunned and ridiculed rather than accepted. In the Middle Ages, he would have been pushed outside the city walls and left to fend for himself. These days we are encouraged to embrace him and his fellow moronic idiots. Sorry if that offends some of you but harsh truth often does.

Anyway, back to the thread:

niceass.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the gman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoltOveride</div><div class="ubbcode-body">while I have to completely agree that he will likely have a very difficult time finding any sort of meaningful employment, its a sad commentary on our society that he should.

</div></div>

1315740200512421.jpg
</div></div>

Damn.

</div></div>

Bollocks. You have obviously led a very sheltered life up to date and never come in contact with very evil people. Here's a clue mate; take the shackles of so called 'civilized society" off and watch the evil acts humans are capable of.

It has happened throughout history and on a scale too massive to attribute to one person damaging another. You need only look at the atrocities committed in the 20th Century to understand that truth. Rwanda, Former Yugoslavia, Liberia, Haiti, Vietnam, Cambodia, China and the list goes on.

Humans are shit and there is a VERY thin veneer separating us from vindictive, selfish, destructive savages.

This person is nothing more than an idiot who has parents who should not have bred. Breeders of champion animals emphasize the outstanding traits of the breed and refuse to breed animals with undesirable traits. Sadly, as a society, we have bred from those humans who were not fit to pass on their genes. Unfortunately, unlike nature, we accept and nurture such tool bags who then carry on the recidivist behavior and poison the gene pool forever. This is nothing more than the movie "Idiocracy" writ large.

The person in the picture has no imagination; there isn't a single thing about the ridiculous lengths he has taken his obsession that is original. He is a copy cat who should be shunned and ridiculed rather than accepted. In the Middle Ages, he would have been pushed outside the city walls and left to fend for himself. These days we are encouraged to embrace him and his fellow moronic idiots. Sorry if that offends some of you but harsh truth often does.

Anyway, back to the thread:

niceass.jpg
</div></div>

You have absoolutely no idea what kind of life ive lived, nor what Ive come in contact with, so STFU on that one.

Regarding the rest of your post, you, by your own commentary, put yourself into a class that I hold in even lower esteem than the guy in the photo.He may be damaged, but your just plain arrogant, with apparntly very little to be arrogant about.

WHY MUST WE TURN THIS THREAD INTO SOCIAL COMMENTARY?
As soon as you hit the quote button you are wrong.

1500074.jpg

pics11.jpg

13.jpg

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0rUMa8bFbqo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0rUMa8bFbqo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Lets talk about police officers,
Enlightenment.jpg

This is the follow-up to Maggot's previous:
AllRightIalreadytookcareofeverythingletsGO.jpg

Daily Routine:
RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock.jpg

Lunch Break:
GettinonLunchTimeisntit.jpg

Then after lunch:
FasterthanaCorvette.jpg

and what they're watching out for:
SlyandStrate.jpg

Then there's the firemen:
FiremansLife.jpg

And they have dogs:
Inter-AgencyCo-operation.jpg

But the Police have dogs too:
LookingthePart.jpg

Different dogs:
GoodCop-BadCop.jpg

Many different dogs:
TheFourLabs.jpg

And Airport dogs:
AirportDrugSniffingDog.jpg

Sean, whatever it is your smokeing today...I want some of it.
grin.gif
Good post.

^^^^^^^^^^^^That smells good all the way from here......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
XxgL5.jpg
</div></div>

Hell yes. My place of residence makes it onto the Motivational V2 thread.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You have absoolutely no idea what kind of life ive lived, nor what Ive come in contact with, so STFU on that one.
</div></div>

Typical street trash answer.

If worthless people would give up saying "You don't know me...", they'd realize no one gave a shit and their life isn't anything extraordinary at all.

And all the people that need killing in the world didn't start out with abusive childhoods. That's a ridiculous idealistic theory from someone who isn't taking the time to reason how unlikely that possibility is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrhog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
securedownload.jpg

See if this will motivat you!</div></div>
Thats motivating!!!

Had to come out of retirement for this one.

Hope you don't mind Shankster...