• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

v4GR8p9BmEiAw9HV3UcWyg2_zps33c68888.jpg

HoGXz-QxRkC4KHjc7eD8_Q2_zpscca8c0d8.jpg

I have to go grocery shopping...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dbateman™</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Woman-Poops-In-Store.gif
</div></div>

So are you shitting on this thread?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dbateman™</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Woman-Poops-In-Store.gif
</div></div>

So are you shitting on this thread?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Thats some funny shit

Why did they blur out her ass? IF I was offended, I'd be more offended by the shit on the floor than what it came out of...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
171793.jpg
</div></div>

Dear god... the muscle tone...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo1312</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did they blur out her ass? IF I was offended, I'd be more offended by the shit on the floor than what it came out of... </div></div>

I'm hoping that was a tranny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rugerdiggs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

You might want to read this...
[url="http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=680568#Post680568"]http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=680568#Post680568[/url]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC mustang</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rugerdiggs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

You might want to read this...
[url="http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=680568#Post680568"]http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=680568#Post680568[/url] </div></div>

Thanks, my bad

Sgt. Pacheco deserves to be put back up here. And more!

monopodleg2.jpg

Sgt. Jason Pacheco, 23, scout sniper instructor, Division Schools, 1st Marine Division, from Las Vegas, New Mexico, uses his prosthetic leg as support for an M40 Sniper Rifle on a firing range at Camp Pendleton, 30 August 2011. Pacheco suffered a severed leg after an improvised explosive device detonated beneath him during a patrol in Afghanistan August 2010. His leg had to be amputated below his knee. Pacheco uses his prosthetic leg to support the weight of his rifle to show an example of how students can use anything to steady a rifle. He has been an instructor for the Pre-Scout Sniper School since March and recently completed a physical fitness test with his prosthetic leg. He has re-enlisted and said he hopes to continue training in preparation to return to full duty.
monopodleg1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
truck-tilting-over-and-colliding-with-car.gif
</div></div>

And this is why I milk my rig around corners.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Inogame</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
tumblr_m95vyytlNq1rbv7kko1_1280.jpg
</div></div>

[video:youtube]http://youtu.be/DZXlhSgq7us?t=25s[/video]

Deer.jpg
</div></div>

Even with that being a deer I still found myself saying, "OUCH!"

OK, I know I'm very ignorant in many areas, but I just don't get the previous post. Would someone explain, please?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killer Spade 13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, I know I'm very ignorant in many areas, but I just don't get the previous post. Would someone explain, please? </div></div>

When guys sit around checking out girls who walk by, we rate them on a scale of 10 points.

1/10 means she doesn't have a full set of teeth
4/10 is your average young lady
10/10 is a perfect face and body

Guys who are less couth will add "Would bang" or "Would not bang", "Paperbag only" etc caveats

Deer.jpg
</div></div>

As a kid on the farm, we had a young Angus bull that decided the grass was greener on the other side of the fence. Left most of his sack and it's contents on said fence. Can still see him limping up the road to meet his fait. Made you hurt just to watch him walk.

Thanks, KSwift . . . guess I still have a little more going on in my life than that at my age.