• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

16669FE1-D24C-4927-B1EE-F17D2B427082-5060-000001E56A735111.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"> How many of you are going to try this?</span>

RGO6i.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
aaajapan1.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr</div></div>

Way better than stupid fucking poems.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Way better than stupid fucking poems. </div></div>

+100

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
aaajapan1.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr</div></div>

I couldn't find whatever i was supposed to be looking for?

camels.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>

I was checking out more the alien in the sand.

battleship.jpg

They were making sammiches during the game of Uno.

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>

Bitches love making sammiches. LOLz.

aaaguncontrol.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr</div></div>

Where can i get one of those for my shop.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

+100 </div></div>

The first of those "stupid poems" were regarding Rememberance Day, which in the rest of the civilized world happens to be the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month. Members of this site from other countries respect your traditions and beliefs but this is how you treat us and ours?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barneybdb</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

+100 </div></div>

The first of those "stupid poems" were regarding Rememberance Day, which in the rest of the civilized world happens to be the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month. Members of this site from other countries respect your traditions and beliefs but this is how you treat us and ours?</div></div>

Fairly certain they were speaking about the page and a half of them that came afterwords. You wont really find anyone around here bashing a remembrance day of any type with merit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Led-Zep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2re73fk.jpg

143fdi.jpg

2rp73tk.jpg

</div></div>

Makes me want to buy a boat.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
aaaguncontrol.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr</div></div>

Where can i get one of those for my shop. </div></div>

For the front yard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barneybdb</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

+100 </div></div>

The first of those "stupid poems" were regarding Rememberance Day, which in the rest of the civilized world happens to be the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month. Members of this site from other countries respect your traditions and beliefs but this is how you treat us and ours?</div></div>

I was only referring to the STUPID ones. Maybe there should be a Poetry thread.

+100 </div></div>

I'll have to agree with the other posters that the comment was directed to the page of "dirty limericks" that came after your posts. Our current Veteran's Day holiday was originally called Armistice Day in the spirit of Remembrance Day but changed in order to include the veterans of WWII and Korea.

You won't find anti-Australian attitudes here, we know who our friends are and no country has been a more faithful ally to the U.S.. I've trained extensively with "Diggers" (had an Australian armored recce platoon attached to me for six weeks), spent time in Australia, and attended an ANZAC day ceremony. I'd fight with you guys anywhere, anytime.