• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killerwaffles</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^ Seriously</div></div>

Yes, seriously. You don't like it? Don't look. It's no different than some of the other stupid shit on here and I found it funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johnnyappleseed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mike that is hilarious </div></div>

+1....It's even funnier when you realise that they probably have somewhere in the neighborhood of 10K invested in an African photo safari, only to have a cheetah jump up on the roof and drop a serious load a couple of feet away.....

Hey, they created a sea shanty just for Shankster...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vtr2J0zcQDo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vtr2J0zcQDo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Apparently these guys are the Midwest's original singing pirate band! So.... by extension, there must be MORE midwestern singing pirate bands?

Actually, these guys are pretty good. If you like Midwestern singing Pirate sea shanty bands!

Cheers,

Sirhr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think I would put my face 2 feet away from cheetah ass. </div></div>
I bet THAT'S something you never thought you'd have to say...
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think I would put my face 2 feet away from cheetah ass. </div></div>
I bet THAT'S something you never thought you'd have to say...
grin.gif
</div></div>
Eehh maybe not.
smile.gif

http://www.cheetahssd.com/index.php

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Dog_Humping_Cow.gif
</div></div>

Is this from one of your "home movies" Shank?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
5823122_460s.jpg
</div></div>

wow a kfc uniform?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MK12 MOD0 SPR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">like those asses rubbing together. reminds me of high school </div></div>

what kind of high school did you go to lol?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SnakeEyes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
A5AD00C6-F2AD-4A41-8E14-B0037CDA3083-2533-0000022F4DCD7D28.jpg
</div></div>
Aztec "Piedra del Sol"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Belisarius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Aztec "Piedra del Sol"
</div></div>

Noted. Thanks.

Next time you feel like flexing the old gray matter, try a splash of humor:

rfZKt.jpg

In reality, though, since it was just a joke:

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give-morgan-freeman.jpg

1315408191697_318971.png

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give-anakin.jpg

2Bfzpf.gif
</div></div>
Wow! just Wow!

Reactions: geek65

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triggerhappy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2Bfzpf.gif
</div></div>
Wow! just Wow! </div></div>

I said the exact same thing......only it was after about 15 minutes after I started watching it when I snapped out of the mesemerizing trance it created.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SnakeEyes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
5auk.jpg

why-i-use-sarcasm-on-the-internet-18730.jpg
</div></div>

God bless E.cards.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triggerhappy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2Bfzpf.gif
</div></div>
Wow! just Wow! </div></div>

I said the exact same thing......only it was after about 15 minutes after I started watching it when I snapped out of the mesemerizing trance it created. </div></div>

Yeah, same thing here, does anyone know if there is more to this?

Reactions: geek65

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SnakeEyes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Belisarius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Aztec "Piedra del Sol"
</div></div>

Noted. Thanks.

Next time you feel like flexing the old gray matter, try a splash of humor:

rfZKt.jpg

In reality, though, since it was just a joke:

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give-morgan-freeman.jpg

1315408191697_318971.png

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give-anakin.jpg

</div></div>

Hard part is I would love to use many of these.....but I need to be "nice".......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
white-trash02.jpg
</div></div>

The presence of "Bob" on what looks like a scratch list of ex-girlfriends make me wonder if he did some time in prison....

Just saying.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ncLQ--UZV3o&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ncLQ--UZV3o&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AeYsIFmYT6o"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AeYsIFmYT6o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
Did the tire pop?