• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/is9lZrJzgkc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/is9lZrJzgkc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/is9lZrJzgkc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/is9lZrJzgkc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

Is that what I think it is at the 1:15 mark?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that what I think it is at the 1:15 mark? </div></div>

I thought the same thing. It sure looks like a yellow vest with blood running out of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that what I think it is at the 1:15 mark? </div></div>

I thought the same thing. It sure looks like a yellow vest with blood running out of it.</div></div>

watch it from 1:47...looks like the person that was in the cockpit was thrown out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that what I think it is at the 1:15 mark? </div></div>

I thought the same thing. It sure looks like a yellow vest with blood running out of it.</div></div>

watch it from 1:47...looks like the person that was in the cockpit was thrown out </div></div>

I'd say it's sitting on a poor fellow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that what I think it is at the 1:15 mark? </div></div>

watch it from 1:47...looks like the person that was in the cockpit was thrown out </div></div>

I'd say it's sitting on a poor fellow.</div></div>

If you pause it at 1:48, you can clearly see someone is being launched from the right side of the cockpit. Looks like a rough day...

XRnhO.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Z Whetz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Engine22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it's the tires catching fire, not the engine taking a dump. Shit like this is job security for me
smile.gif
.</div></div>

I thought that at first, until I noticed the smoke blowing out of the exhaust and the fact that the fire popped up on both sides at the same exact time. </div></div>

And dont forget about the engine blowing the fuck up, thats your first sign...</div></div>
Ummm, yeah, you're right. I guess my mind being numb from spending a few days at the in-laws was f'ing with me a little.....

Kind of scarry those jet engines will keep going as long as there is fuel. Good to know where the fuel shutoff is on those things if your gonna be around them.

Looks like he was riding in the rear seat and when the tail broke off, there was no protection. The turbine landed on top of him. I doubt the poor fellow ever felt a thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that what I think it is at the 1:15 mark? </div></div>

It does, but the ass end of the aircraft is pretty much on the ground before the dude is really out. If it's anything, it should be the dumbass who yanked the cable into the rotor.

I watched it a bunch of times. It didn't land on anyone. The pilot is the only one in the aircraft the whole time. He ALMOST gets thrown out, but he's buckled in, so he stays in his seat. Everyone else runs away except the dumbass that pulled the line but he ducks and gets back up after the crash is over just to the left of the helo. No fatalities there, just a bunch of VERY soiled underwear!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LLKoolKyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
424922_291104040963558_170376656369631_712178_1697675547_n_zps6f10e077.jpg
</div></div>

We wnna Gif.

Reactions: geek65

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LLKoolKyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

We wnna Gif. </div></div>
Bumpity, bumpity, bump

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBD56</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LLKoolKyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

We wnna Gif. </div></div>
Bumpity, bumpity, bump </div></div>

Fappity, fappity, fap

Based on the post average, only 4% of you will even get this.

27NAP.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
536428_417921731563152_2033462636_n.jpg
</div></div>

More translations: "It amuses me that your angered by what just occurred when it didn't seem like a big deal to me." = "It amuses me that you're angered by what just occurred when it didn't seem like a big deal to me."

ETA: Damn, I guess tucker beat me to it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
X2InQ.gif
</div></div>

The Kitty Corliss cat!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
.jpg
</div></div>

Is that you, "Shanksta the Gangsta"?

Sorry shank, got that in my head and had to get it out....Maggot made a funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
snowblowing_zpseaea30ae.jpg

For all those who enjoyed a white Christmas ^^^ Enjoy.

Weathergirl on TV said she is expecting 8" tonite. But I don't think she was talking about snow.

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>

Adds a whole new meaning to "Blow it out your ass."

tumblr_mfdhmnjfB41qzag1wo1_500.png

tumblr_mekj9a9yDA1qzag1wo1_400.jpg
</div></div>
If I had ink come out like that there would be a severe beating coming.

tumblr_mfdhmnjfB41qzag1wo1_500.png

tumblr_mekj9a9yDA1qzag1wo1_400.jpg
</div></div>

Looks like Beavis grew up and had a sex change!

Bob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alreadygone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Uploaded with ImageShack.us </div></div>

Shotgun !!!
smile.gif