• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I think this is supposed to be a positive motivational thread Woojos.
That shit made me want to pop mags.

Now go redeem yourself with some good pictures if you catch my drift. ;)

so.....

christen-dye-13-3ed84bc7-sz850x566-animate.jpg

Fotobounce-photo-5829.jpg

W4iv3STBfgU.jpg

358_38-the-hottest-girls.jpg

Last edited:
Fur, I totally agree. That-there "them" ain't even animals, due to the fact that animals are at least innocent and naive. They just go "do what they do, as they've been bred to". (irregardless of them being predators or prey) Whereas these 'things' choose to do the shit that they do. Which equalizes them to a being at par with bacteria. And should be eradicated. Whether they may be white, black, purple, or polka-dotted.

So, that aside, lets get this back to something more motivational and inspiring. Please.

Concentration.jpg

Those are the same type of idiots we deal with on a nightly basis at work. And people wonder why it's difficult to do anything about crime rates. Well when the people have this mentality, it's like pissing into the wind trying to enforce the law.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I'll give you hint, its much more than Hitler and Bin Laden are responsible for.

Not just no, but fuck no. The only person who can compete with Hitler on that scale is Stalin, and even then everything related to that is off topic, because the real topic is pictured below...

M5tR81z4qP.jpg

I can not remember, how many Americans did Lincoln take to their grave in his war? All this over the citizens in sovereign states voting to be free in the "land of the free and the home of the brave"

I'll give you hint, its much more than Hitler and Bin Laden are responsible for.

Lincoln did not send over 5 million innocent people to gas chambers. Get your facts straight.

Lincoln did not send over 5 million innocent people to gas chambers. Get your facts straight.

Wholehearted agreement with the point you are making to banjobob. Just want to keep the record straight; the Third Reich put between 11 million and 13 million people to death in the concentration camps. The largest population being between 5 and 6 million Jews. The rest were criminals, political dissidents, gypsies, and as many "other undesirables" as they could lay their mits on. Make no mistake - the Jews bore a huge part of the total brunt of Hitlers murder spree, but 6 million OTHER people also died. Let's not let them be forgotten either.

As for Stalin, if you count the Ukrainians he starved to death by rolling the Red Army through in the 30's with orders to steal or destroy as much food as they could get their hands on, plus everyone that was sent to Siberia to count trees while they froze to death, and those that just up and disappeared into the back of an NKVD truck one dark night, HIS murder total was close to 20 million.

The Civil War, though huge by American standards, barely rates as an "also ran" when it comes to the number of dead.

You guys need to read your history a bit more.

Hitler was a Sunday school picnic compared to Stalin. Stalin killed more people than Hitler ever did in the Holomador, the year before Hitler took over Germany.

Where do you think the blockheads got their ideas to kill the Jews? - the Russians already had it down to a science. Germans aren't smart enough to think that up for themselves.

The biggest mass grave in the world is in Russia. It's called the Road of Bones. Google it.

They didn't go to Siberia to count phucking trees either. They were slaves. If they lasted three months they were lucky. When they couldn't work any more they were simply shot in the back of the head.

Last edited:
Thanks for the history lesson guys. History is very important and knowing it even more so. With that said KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF, wrong thread and completely off topic. If you want to discuss it more, start a new thread and get your history on until you're happy, just don't do it in this thread.

Now, back to your regular programing :D

243rbzd.jpg

Thanks for the history lesson guys. History is very important and knowing it even more so. With that said KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF, wrong thread and completely off topic. If you want to discuss it more, start a new thread and get your history on until you're happy, just don't do it in this thread.

243rbzd.jpg

Man, that's a lot of silicon. Queequeg could caulk a lot of doors with all that.

Hey, asshole (since you have apparently decided that civility is for pussies), go talk to a Russian who lived through Stalin... and Siberia. What did they call it? "Being sent to count trees". Did they count trees? No.. they cut them down to build the Trans-Siberian Railroad while they were being starved. I grew up next to an old Russian who lost fingers to frostbite building the Railroad.
And, I might add, you self righteous prick, I did mention Stalin's total being greater that Hitlers. Or are you illiterate as well as needlessly rude?
So shall we continue trading profanity? Or you wanna do something useful?

You guys need to read your history a bit more.

Hitler was a Sunday school picnic compared to Stalin. Stalin killed more people than Hitler ever did in the Holomador, the year before Hitler took over Germany.

Where do you think the blockheads got their ideas to kill the Jews? - the Russians already had it down to a science. Germans aren't smart enough to think that up for themselves.

The biggest mass grave in the world is in Russia. It's called the Road of Bones. Google it.

They didn't go to Siberia to count phucking trees either. They were slaves. If they lasted three months they were lucky. When they couldn't work any more they were simply shot in the back of the head.

243rbzd.jpg

Fucking thank you!!!! This shit is getting out of hand as usual over some fucking bullshit that doesn't belong here.

STFU with the history shit in this thread send PM's to each other and have your history dick contest about what did or didn't happen in private. No one here, in this specific thread, wants to hear ANY of you debate about history.

stfu.jpg

Last edited:
Papa Zero Three you are now my new hero, god bless you and those ladies for sharing. I think I may have a small tear in my eye!

243rbzd.jpg

Now now 168... that sort of thing causes all kinds of stereotyping. For example, she shouldn't be referred to as a "girl" because that promotes age discrimination. Instead, the monikers Chick, Babe, Broad, Doll, Bird, Dame or Skirt would have been more appropriate and would have made the ugly trend towards age discrimination a non-issue.

Cheers,

Sirhr

243rbzd.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I do not know how I am able to type while looking at this ^^^, but thanks Papa. Holy Shit

Now now 168... that sort of thing causes all kinds of stereotyping. For example, she shouldn't be referred to as a "girl" because that promotes age discrimination. Instead, the monikers Chick, Babe, Broad, Doll, Bird, Dame or Skirt would have been more appropriate and would have made the ugly trend towards age discrimination a non-issue.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Point well taken, I will try to be a little more sensitive in the future. In current vernacular would it be okay to use ho or bitch?

Fur, I totally agree. That-there "them" ain't even animals, due to the fact that animals are at least innocent and naive. They just go "do what they do, as they've been bred to". (irregardless of them being predators or prey) Whereas these 'things' choose to do the shit that they do. Which equalizes them to a being at par with bacteria. And should be eradicated. Whether they may be white, black, purple, or polka-dotted.

So, that aside, lets get this back to something more motivational and inspiring. Please.

View attachment 21903

Yep, this here is what they need....

Midget in a monkey suit?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=ee058dff8a0a" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Crazy hand held black powder cannon.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=1728ecf531ce" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>