• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

dwarf_zps62be92e4.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

Does anyone know the history behind this? I really want to know, as this well... I mean! REALLY! Backwards! REALLY!

I recall that it was a frame from a movie or a TV show... not a deployment. That said, I have been at schools where magazines got jammed backwards into AR's/M4's so hard that it took hammers to get them out.

One of my favorite sayings: "Amateurs train until they get it right. Professionals train until they can't get it wrong."

Cheers,

Sirhr

Does anyone know the history behind this? I really want to know, as this well... I mean! REALLY! Backwards! REALLY!

This was from a recent shooting in New York (within the last year) according to the report when I first saw the pic. Perhaps someone was spoofing on the PO in that instant but I thought it to be real. Event happened somewhere up state NY if I remember correctly.

This was from a recent shooting in New York (within the last year) according to the report when I first saw the pic. Perhaps someone was spoofing on the PO in that instant but I thought it to be real. Event happened somewhere up state NY if I remember correctly.

PM: You may well be right: The Backwards EOTech Debacle, Another Point of View | Modern Service Weapons

Couple of other articles place this in Mohawk, NY c. March. For some reason, I thought I had that picture longer.

Good catch,

Cheers,

Sirhr

That dude just f'd up those other two guys.

Watching his hands I think he may have hit someone before. He is throwing nothing but combos, except when the guy puts his hands up and he comes back with the left hook. Yea, took the lid off of somethin' that wasn't what they were expecting.

Last edited:
Father, I think this happened in Herkimer, NY, last year during a standoff with a shooter that already killed 4 people. It was about 10 miles from my house and remember the pic from the time.
The brick building in the back round is the local DEC office.

I've seen this vid before...If I remember correctly, the gentleman doing the ass-whipping is a professional boxer.

Father, I think this happened in Herkimer, NY, last year during a standoff with a shooter that already killed 4 people. It was about 10 miles from my house and remember the pic from the time.
The brick building in the back round is the local DEC office.

Thank you Spartan. Looks like Sir Hrmechanic pointed to another article that talks about how there were multiple failures from command, to team lead, to training.

OK, enough of this crap. On with more tits and ass shots!