• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

For the record, can someone please tell me who referred to these actors and musicians as the best of their generation?

Reminds me of this...

guva7ype.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

and another

You're a 19 year old kid.

You're critically wounded, and dying in the jungle in the Ia Drang Valley , 11-14-1965, LZ X-ray , Vietnam .

Your infantry unit is outnumbered 8 - 1, and the enemy fire is so intense, from 100 or 200 yards away, that your own Infantry Commander has ordered the MediVac helicopters to stop coming in..

You're lying there, listening to the enemy machine guns, and you know you're not getting out.

Your family is 1/2 way around the world, 12,000 miles away, and you'll never see them again. As the world starts to fade

in and out, you know this is the day.

Then, over the machine gun noise, you faintly hear that sound of a helicopter, and you look up to see an un-armed Huey, but it doesn't seem real, because no Medi-Vac markings are on it...

Ed Freeman is coming for you... He's not Medi-Vac, so it's not his job, but he's flying his Huey down into the machine gun fire, after the Medi-Vacs were ordered not to come.

He's coming anyway.

And he drops it in, and sits there in the machine gun fire, as they load 2 or 3 of you on board.

Then he flies you up and out through the gunfire, to the Doctors and Nurses.

And, he kept coming back.... 13 more times...... And took about 30 of you and your buddies out, who would never have gotten out.

Medal of Honor Recipient, Ed Freeman,died last Wednesday at the age of 80, in Boise , ID ........

May God rest his soul......

I bet you didn't hear about this hero's passing, but we sure were told a whole bunch about some one gloved child molester....

Medal of Honor Winner Ed Freeman!

Shame on the American Media

Ed is one of many in my "shame on the American media" folder. I should have included details.
(Sorry bout hijacking the thread.) Carry on.

Last edited:
While I endorse the sentiment shown on this page, I wish to make a few points. I think that society and the media both place too much importance and attention on celebrity, fame, glamour, and sensation. This is true of actors, musicians, athletes, and manufactured celebrities too. What do they really do that is so great and garners so much compensation and attention?

But at the same time I don't think we should demonize certain ones because of their addiction. I bet there are lots of wounded warriors who have become addicted to prescription pain medications as a result of their grievous injuries sustained while serving our country. And I bet there are lots who may suffer from addiction because of severe psychological trauma and/or PTSD sustained in the service our our country too. So addicts aren't bad people. They're people with problems. And they need help.

Meanwhile, boobies!

tumblr_n0devass1W1r8smeoo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: jpop8807
Great story, and a great man, but he didn't die last Wednesday, it was August 20th 2008.

Ed Freeman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I just read the Wikipedia story. Beyond awesome. They nicknamed him "Too Tall", his middle name should be "Big Brass Balls". As I was reading, I thought that it sounded just like the movie "We Were Soldiers" and sure enough, that movie was based on that Battle and one of the chopper pilots was based on Ed.

While I endorse the sentiment shown on this page, I wish to make a few points. I think that society and the media both place too much importance and attention on celebrity, fame, glamour, and sensation. This is true of actors, musicians, athletes, and manufactured celebrities too. What do they really do that is so great and garners so much compensation and attention?

But at the same time I don't think we should demonize certain ones because of their addiction. I bet there are lots of wounded warriors who have become addicted to prescription pain medications as a result of their grievous injuries sustained while serving our country. And I bet there are lots who may suffer from addiction because of severe psychological trauma and/or PTSD sustained in the service our our country too. So addicts aren't bad people. They're people with problems. And they need help.

Meanwhile, boobies!

tumblr_n0devass1W1r8smeoo1_1280.jpg

Could not agree with you more, got reminded of these facts last night when I stole the remote for the TV and my wife started giving me crap for changing the channel because she was watching "the news", I just was speechless because it was on the Entertainment Channel, with nothing but Justin Bieber this bieber that, blah blah blah, shame on my wife

Could not agree with you more, got reminded of these facts last night when I stole the remote for the TV and my wife started giving me crap for changing the channel because she was watching "the news", I just was speechless because it was on the Entertainment Channel, with nothing but Justin Bieber this bieber that, blah blah blah, shame on my wife

If it was the remote in the kitchen, it should be destroyed after setting the TV on "The Food Channel". If it was any other remote, what in hell's she doing out of the kitchen?

Bob

not at all. In fact, i am tired of these addicts all being called "the best of their generation..." river phoenix, heath ledger, jackson, hoffman, houston, winehouse... Were not the best of their generation. They were drug addicts... Found as corpses with bloodstreams full of sh**.

Want to see the best of a generation:

trigger_discipline2_zps9937380f.jpg

shot, grenaded and still tough and in command enough to come out on his feet and to keep his finger off his trigger. Want to see the best of any generation? Look at who's putting on a uniform to serve their country, state, county or town... Because the greatest of a generation should never be defined by some whiny, spoiled, pampered, under-worked, self-important, drug-addled hollywood corpse with a needle sticking out of its dead arm.

[/rant]

sirhr

aman....

Agree. Fuck those drug addicts.

Not at all. In fact, I am tired of these addicts all being called "The best of their generation..." River Phoenix, Heath Ledger, Jackson, Hoffman, Houston, Winehouse... were not the best of their generation. They were drug addicts... found as corpses with bloodstreams full of sh**.

Want to see the best of a generation:

Trigger_Discipline2_zps9937380f.jpg

Shot, grenaded and still tough and in command enough to come out on his feet and to keep his finger off his trigger. Want to see the best of any generation? Look at who's putting on a uniform to serve their country, state, county or town... Because the greatest of a generation should never be defined by some whiny, spoiled, pampered, under-worked, self-important, drug-addled Hollywood corpse with a needle sticking out of its dead arm.

[/rant]

Sirhr

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3ZzoB6xBWOI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

not my cup of tea

I love the fact that the guy behind the AK has his safety glasses sitting on top of his head.

I love the fact that the guy behind the AK has his safety glasses sitting on top of his head.

I didn't notice it before, but look at the bottom of the windshield. It may be the camera angle, but there looks to be some room for a round to easily get through.

I didn't notice it before, but look at the bottom of the windshield. It may be the camera angle, but there looks to be some room for a round to easily get through.

There is definitely an "unarmored" section of that window, below the glass but above the metal (hopefully ballistic plate) shield that could have allowed rounds through. Also, it looks like if he had hit the metal plate, the guy could have been fragged by shrapnel sneaking up under the glass. Not to mention the 6" gap at floor level.

There is also a reason he sprayed across the glass. Multiple rounds in a single spot could still penetrate.

While i agree these addicted celebs shouldn't be more prevalent than our heroes. Hoffman was a very versatile and good actor. The rest are meh but he had talent.

Confessions of a cocksucker.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=1007e92ae4ce" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=1007e92ae4ce" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Her parents must be so proud!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Translated.. overcome love or something like that.

"Getting over love" might be more accurate.

Sounds like a rock song......"Addicted to dick."

Last edited:

I could feel my IQ draining away just listening to her talk.
It's a good thing she gives blow jobs... Less chance of her reproducing since I'd bet she's not smart enough to figure out something as complicated as a condom.

Sorry if it's a repost. Thought it was worth sharing.

Before World War II, 669 children who were destined for Nazi death camps were rescued and transported to England by Sir Nicholas Winton. Years later, they came together for a touching surprise tribute to their hero.

Sorry if it's a repost. Thought it was worth sharing.

Before World War II, 669 children who were destined for Nazi death camps were rescued and transported to England by Sir Nicholas Winton. Years later, they came together for a touching surprise tribute to their hero.

Sometimes I find myself asking (myself), "Has your life amounted to more than just being here and consuming stuff? Have you ever made a difference?' this man will never have to ask himself that question.

Wow, cocksucking addiction?! And she needa keeps it fo reals yo ands looks down at hers arm and amembers dat she be white y'all

I think when both barrels of 000 Buck left my Coach Gun their plans will have been "blown"............roflmao

Along with what little brains they may have had!!