• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

These are not funny, sexy. But these always will motivate the shit out of me!!!
574689_163855790432354_819753992_n_zps41cd8597.jpg

flagedcasket_zps82ae3b47.jpg

dead_zpsc280a3ff.jpg

Never forgotten!!

I'm pretty new here. Never expected to see the pic of my old partner Kevin O'Rourke on his last flight home,

Motivational, to say the least.

Steve

i don't plow, but i have a somewhat relating story.

in february '97, i was a jack ass teen, 16 years old, turning 17 very soon. my dad had a ford ranger "splash". we were headed to monroeville mall when i saw an unexpecting hoydy toydy lady getting into her car. ya know, one of the ones that trys soooo hard to be fancy that it is annoying. the weather was about 30*, it had been snowing with the big heavy wet flakes for a few days. puddles and slush everywhere. why on earth she was wearing a mini skirt and stiletto type high heels is beyond me. she also had some sort of a fancy suede type jacket on. anyways, i watched her tip toe thru the slush, trying so desperately not to get her high heels wet. sweetheart, up picked the wrong day to dress fancy. not because of me, but the weather in general. as she was getting into her beemer, i told derek, "hey, watch this!". i speed up and did what any other hillbilly red blooded american teen would do. KA-POW! i went thru the puddle as fast as i could of course. and wouldn't you know, it just so happened to be right where the hoydy toydy lady parked her car. derek was so shocked i soaked this lady he really didn't know what to say. he kinda freaked out, you know the whole, "dude! WTF! i can't believe you did that!" deal. i calmly looked over, and said, "they don't call it a ford splash for nothing". his jaw just dropped.

i kinda feel bad now, but when you are a curious mischievous teen male it was funny.

Just make sure you remember the kool sensation of it all - when it happens to your wife….

Karma - we all got shit coming at us.

Just make sure you remember the kool sensation of it all - when it happens to your wife….

Karma - we all got shit coming at us.

i guess you didn't catch the part about me feeling bad about now, as an adult.

like you never did anything shitty when you were 16.

this is were i stop. i wont get into a pissing match over the internet.

Oh shit! Not her again!!!! Now I'm not going to get anything done until next week as I just stare at this gif. Hottest gif ever. Those hips . . . . Those legs . . . . Small boobies . . . . That little smile.

Oh shit! Not her again!!!! Now I'm not going to get anything done until next week as I just stare at this gif. Hottest gif ever. Those hips . . . . Those legs . . . . Small boobies . . . . That little smile.

I know what you mean Toast there are more hours to be wasted on her again. Thanks for bringing her back Tucker!

I'm an optimist!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Here's a REAL Rat bike. My buddy Courtney Gordon built it and drove it til he died. I understand its still in the family.

darkstartattoos.blogspot.com/2009/12/piney-river-rat.html

Looks like you may have to cut and paste the link.

Your killing me smalls. Had to do it...

i guess you didn't catch the part about me feeling bad about now, as an adult.

like you never did anything shitty when you were 16.

this is were i stop. i wont get into a pissing match over the internet.

Funny.... What a small world. Around 1995ish I was driving down to the bottom of a hill just after a down pour. I noticed this fairly lovely looking woman wearing a white dress (one of those soft cotton form fitting but to the ankle jobs) and I remember thinking to myself "I really hope for her sake that the rain doesn't pickup or there's going to be a wet t-shirt competition."

So, as I get to the bottom of the hill where she's standing, I realise that what I thought was a little puddle was actually of 12 inches of standing water. (Uh Oh.)

There was no place in the road to manuever away from it... so this poor lady ended up with, I'm not joking, 5-10 gallons on her. In the rearview mirror I saw that she was totally soaked.

What I should have done was stopped and asked her if she needed a lift to home... but frankly, I was sure I'd have my head ripped off.

It was SO bad. I still feel bad for her to this day. ...and I really still can't see how I could have avoided it.

There is a whole video of that clip somewhere

With everyone else. Must get to pg153 and fast. That or mods please ban the bastards that posts those pics and delete the pics!

What the hell I will help come on 153, hope that cow is dead on the top of the page.

Dear God . . . that's worse than the giant camel toe on the fat chick walking away from the ATM wearing tight brown leggings. You know the one. You don't have to post it.

FUCK! Someone please get this mother back on track. Let's just put p. 152 behind us.

2j3mhl1.jpg

v42l39.jpg

2ry0nt1.jpg