• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

This is motivational. My young boy working a 1911 .45 acp. He needs to work on his stance, I know. Love this shot. Slide is open, brass is in the air, powder is in the air and he's on his heels. He's doing very well and he is so careful about where he points the guns, I'm impressed with him more and more every time.
2945clu.jpg

The King of the Beasts just got dethroned. That had to hurt.

Most likely fatal for the lioness. if they are injured to the degree that they can no longer hunt...that's the end of them.

As far as the buffalo...I've been around them twice in RSA and Zambia....The ONLY animal I have EVER encountered that looks at you with total contempt. As if to say...You mean shit to me...I don't fear you at all...and given half a chance I will turn you into a greasy spot in the dirt. Tough buggers for sure.

Most likely fatal for the lioness. if they are injured to the degree that they can no longer hunt...that's the end of them.

As far as the buffalo...I've been around them twice in RSA and Zambia....The ONLY animal I have EVER encountered that looks at you with total contempt. As if to say...You mean shit to me...I don't fear you at all...and given half a chance I will turn you into a greasy spot in the dirt. Tough buggers for sure.

M'bogo and Hippos kill more people than all the nasty toothy African critters combined. Buffalos are not to be trifled with.

Cheers,

Sirhr

M'bogo and Hippos kill more people than all the nasty toothy African critters combined. Buffalos are not to be trifled with.

Cheers,

Sirhr

When we're talking bad critters don't forget the Grizzly Bear. Can take the head off a cow with one swat, can pop the door of a car with its claws, and moves like a cat.

Yup. You want to kill them...they want to kill you back. Would love to hunt one someday, just not sure if I have the stones for it..

Had a behind the scenes tour of the San Diego zoo a few years ago. The tour guide told us that the only habitat they would not enter to save a worker from was the water buffalo's. You go down in there you are on your own. Aggressive and nasty critters.