• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

qgwTURo.gif

This seems pretty Motivating: Meet my son Aleksandr Joseph Mall Ninja, Born on 14 Jan 14 (actual due date: 28 Apr 14). Weighing in at a whopping 1 lb 10 oz. On the morning of 29 Dec my wife said something was "wrong", so we headed up to the ER. They procceded to to a little recon, and discovered my sons head at the opening of the cervix.... not normal ops. My wife was 23 weeks preagnant. about 2 and half hours later we were loaded into a guardian med evac flight on our way down to Anchorage. When we first talked to the Doctor, he didn't seem too sure that the kid was going to stay in for too much longer. For those who don't know, 24 weeks gestation is when a fetus is considered legally viable, meaning that if anything happened that the hospital would have to revive. At 23 weeks, they are not required to. so, long story short, they put my wife in bed with her feet higher than her head, where she stayed for almost 3 weeks. My son was born at 1734 on a tuesday. he stayed 99 days at the NICU down in Anchorage. I flew down there last Wednesday, 23 Apr 14 and picked them up to come home.

Aleksandr within hours of being born... 1 lb. 10 oz., 12.5 inches long

Aleksandr about a month ago when I was able to visit... he hit 4 lbs that very day and was 15.25 inches long

And Aleksandr's first day home, he checked out of the NICU at 6 lbs 17.5 Inches long.

Congrats! FWIW I was 4 months early, 2# 7 oz and had a similar start as your little one... And that was twenty something years ago. So they can grow up and do it all dispite an early start. The best to you and your family.

Bring back the buns! Much more useful to any guy older that 6 months old. Big tits and long hair look nice until they get in your face, rolling around. At least that's what I remember..........

That looks like the aftermath of Gulf War I.
I remember spending the first night of the ground "war" a couple of miles into Kuwait trying to get some sleep in the driver's seat of a Hummer. I woke up every fifteen minutes or so to see a new fire burning on the horizon where the Iraqis had blown up another oil-well.

Yep, that looks familiar.

Attachments

• DesertStorm 059enhanced1.jpg
    DesertStorm 059enhanced1.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 61
Growing up we would have called that "NiggaPilin". Looks like they're racing to see who can beat him first.

We called that smear the queer

I think Veer_G calls it a coming out party!

Last edited: