• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

To hell with the razor. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that bush!!!

Do what you can stand. I'm still traumatized by the female E-4 I dated back in the late 80's. She had some serious bush front, back and amidships. Looked like she was sportin' a woolen thong.

tumblr_n3svlnfXun1t90yqgo1_400.gif

Magnificent.

Meh... dropping drawers is hardly something I'd call amazing. This on the other hand.

flexibility3_zps88b7dd8c.png

Cheers,

Sirhr

Yep that could be really handy when checking for dingleberries, ticks, or hemorrhoids.

A dedicated group of Eau Claire firefighters crossed the finish line at the Eau Claire Marathon Sunday. They ran in full gear as tribute to fellow engineer & paramedic Denise Waterman who lost her battle to cancer last week.

firefighters_zps1dceb04b.png

This motivates the heck out of me... Just to put in perspective... that's 26.2 miles. In full gear. About 6 hours for many runners. Who aren't wearing turnout coats and O2 bottles. Running a marathon in full fire gear is some serious fitness... and commitment in memory of one of their own.

Way to go firefighters...

Cheers,

Sirhr

I bet you a dollar they (the firefighters , did Not run a 26 mile Marathon in full gear. Maybe in relays but I do not believe all of those in the picture ran 26 miles in gear.

A dedicated group of Eau Claire firefighters crossed the finish line at the Eau Claire Marathon Sunday. They ran in full gear as tribute to fellow engineer & paramedic Denise Waterman who lost her battle to cancer last week.

This motivates the heck out of me... Just to put in perspective... that's 26.2 miles. In full gear. About 6 hours for many runners. Who aren't wearing turnout coats and O2 bottles. Running a marathon in full fire gear is some serious fitness... and commitment in memory of one of their own.

Cheers,

Sirhr
That's What Motivation IS!!
Thanks!

I bet you a dollar they (the firefighters , did Not run a 26 mile Marathon in full gear. Maybe in relays but I do not believe all of those in the picture ran 26 miles in gear.

A bit of Google Fu an according to the newspaper, you are partly right... Only two of the firefighters, Pat Hamler and Jeff Patrow ran in full gear. The remaining Eau Claire Fire Department runners had a relay team, also running in full gear. This is Hamler and Patrow's second marathon in their gear. They ran the Austin, TX marathon in Feb in equipment that weighs about 50 lbs.

Still better than I could do... and still motivating as heck.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Cheers,

Sirhr
That is one hell of an accomplishment. Looks like they chose to go with running shoes. Good call , I hate walking to the scene in my boots. God bless our Brothers and Sisters.

Last edited: