• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Obviously the moderators on this board have something in common with Tuckers brain cells.

Neither exist.

Last edited:

OMG! Another one?!!! Are you kidding me?!
You are THE MAN!
Where do you find these awesome images, Dude?
Please tell me how you're doing this. Do you have the keys to a special part of the Internet? Is there someway I could go there, maybe as a guest?
More, man. MORE!

Skip all the drama a moment, this is the Hide. We know who's here and what they have done.

For what you have gone through, for what you have done, for what you are going to have to do, the families that you are missing, the birthday parties that you are not apart of, the muck you have crawled through, the dust you have to breath, the cold you had to sleep through, the heat you put up with, for the fight that keeps you up, the thoughts of home that make you miss, for the past, the present and the future.

I thank you for doing your job. I thank you for standing up when others would rather sit. I thank you for doing what needs to be done where others would not.

I thank you.

I'll bring this back to the top (er, bottom actually I suppose)
Not much I can add here except a big ol THANK YOU
Enjoy the day but always remember what it means.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Know their aim was not legendary, but was meant for all of the collateral effect they could muster. If this one's aim is any good, it will land in some proximity to a pile of shit somehow viewed as content by T301, and have it's collateral effect, as well. Don't normally tread that path, but T301 has surely earned a suitable reward.

Attachments

• IMG_2745.JPG
    IMG_2745.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 37
What's the story behind this?

During the Rolling Thunder MC ride in DC that Marine stands on the traffic island and maintains position of hand salute through the entire processesion as a sign of respect to the sign of respect being shown.

Pretty hardcore and physically demanding.

During the Rolling Thunder MC ride in DC that Marine stands on the traffic island and maintains position of hand salute through the entire processesion as a sign of respect to the sign of respect being shown.

Pretty hardcore and physically demanding.

You're right about that. I saw the mind over matter in his face. Been there, but not near as long as he did.

Hey lets all watch a Pawn Stars marathon on the History Channel to celebrate Memorial Day.

Hey lets all watch a Pawn Stars marathon on the History Channel to celebrate Memorial Day.

Amen, brother!

For those who don't want to watch Chumley make millions by being a complete hemp-addled half-wit... at 20:00 on Fox Sports Network, they are broadcasting the 2014 Best Ranger Competition. I won't post a spoiler... But the two man team that wins it is made up of human beings who are better than I will ever be!!!!!

THAT is TV Worth watching, and not just on Memorial Day... 20 minutes and counting...

Cheers,

Sirhr

It's a tough call. 2 Broke Girls is on CBS, and one of them has really big tits.

Ha ha my favorite thing all morning: "This message is hidden because tucker301 is on your ignore list"

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I guess we are all motivated by different things.
Having this crop of birds surviving the season on the property going into next year motivates me way more that some gif of a bitch I'll never know walking on a treadmill.

x3kLwha.jpg

NuUybyD.jpg

Ten minutes ago out my window.
tk19ePX.jpg