• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I guess we are all motivated by different things.
Having this crop of birds surviving the season on the property going into next year motivates me way more that some gif of a bitch I'll never know walking on a treadmill.

x3kLwha.jpg

NuUybyD.jpg

Ten minutes ago out my window.
tk19ePX.jpg

Well Scott, maybe everyone is not so blessed as you to be able to see such things out their front door. Maybe all they have to look at is the freeway, or 77thstreet, or maybe just endless sand and waiting for some moron to shoot at them. To them, some T&A photos might be pretty nice. Personally, I like both.

Lighten Up Francis - YouTube

fuses_zps3262f1a5.png

Yup, they got this right...

Cheers,

Sirhr

In all seriousness, something like this saved my life once. I inherited my granddad's old ranch rifle after his death. About a yr later I took it out shooting and shot 19 rounds out of a box. Couldn't tell you why I shot 19 and not 18 or just finish the box off at 20. That night, my roommate and I lit some candles to try to cut down on electricity and heat our rooms a bit. We were so dirt poor we couldn't keep the heat on. We'd buy a bag of chips and a can of refried beans and go to taco bell to get hot sauce to mix with the beans! or just hunt what we ate. Anyway, we both ended up falling asleep and my candle exploded. So, my room caught on fire and the only thing that saved our lives was that 20th bullet exploding from the heat cause I'd set it down on the other end of the bookshelf from the candle. Room was in full blaze. I guess granddad was watching out for me...

Awesome!! Titties! I haven't had success Googling that on my own. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

Google has become more sophisticated. You have to image search terms like "Trypophobia", "Tetris fanfic", "Coconut crab", and "Mucus plug".

Those will get you some good results.