• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

With respect to Oswald I read an excellent alternate theory that not only explains the possibility of a second shooter but also the ballistic deception that would allow it to take place without leaving evidence behind.

Not a conspiracy nut but I do have an open mind and the theory makes sense.

To me its far more simple. Watch the digitalized Zapruder (sp?) video and apply physics 101, action and reaction. His head explodes up and back. That doesnt happen from a shot from behind. Then there's the SS agent being waved away from the rear bumper where he should have been. There are several other things that dont add up.

I'm an old guy too, MBro. I've been around in this world as well, and I refuse to eat lies, no matter who is serving. On the other hand, I agree it is your right to believe lies if you wish.

bwIwgYXl.jpg

Combine Demo derby. Bremer and Boon County Iowa. good times. So sad my wife moved me to Texas but we are taking a trip back in a few weeks for the state fair.

Iowa State Fair is the gold standard. Jones County (IA) a close second. Lots of big name musicians have played there throughout the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=a90add33d618" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=a90add33d618" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Thats funny no matter who you are. Well maybe not if you Kim Jong-Un.

So why can't I see Double3's pictures? They never seem to load for me. Just wondering...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Colud be the way your routed. I have the same problem at times. Get it fixed, his stuff is usually hilarious, as is yours.

Nothing better than mocking the Kim-Il-Jong-Un dynasty.... those fruitbats should have been turned into shadow radioactive, glowing pictures on a concrete wall decades ago.

Cheers,

Sirhr

If you figure out a way to do that, include ours. Same ilk, maybe not quire as an advanced stage of disease.