• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I'd love to do that! It's not that far from me, and yes, I do shoot occasionally.
like everyone else, not as much as I'd like to.

Cool, we look forward to seeing you! The match is every 3rd Sunday; March-October. We run relays every 20 minutes from 10am-2:20pm If you don't have a suitable 22 you are welcome to shoot mine. If you have kids please bring them, we are very junior friendly.

I actually thought the meme you posted was quite funny. Shooting off the "Tactical Homer bucket" is a bit of a challenge just FYI. :cool:

3aqapaje.jpg

emuqy5e7.jpg

ymu4uqu2.jpg

uguse7eq.jpg

ajy6eguj.jpg

Reactions: geek65
I am totally offended by the naked girl pics.........well not totally but I might be after a couple hundred more.....so.....you've been warned.

What's the source on this? My guess is Mk48 or Mk48 ADCAP testing. I've learned about how they break the boat - understand the physics behind it, but seeing that in action is a whole different kettle of fish. The academic understanding doesn't do it justice.

What's the source on this? My guess is Mk48 or Mk48 ADCAP testing. I've learned about how they break the boat - understand the physics behind it, but seeing that in action is a whole different kettle of fish. The academic understanding doesn't do it justice.

Not sure of the original source of the videos. There's a bunch of this kind of stuff on Military.com and You Tube, some of the videos show the entire event from torpedo launch until there is no sign of the ship above the surface of the water, it doesn't take very long.

Yes sir.

Due to the incompressible nature of water there's no where for the displacement (boom) to go but up and through the only route left.

Now if you want original content, this is my idea of motivation:

I got some original content for you guys:

Love is like a breath in a balloon, It can be full or nearly empty. It can be refilled again if lost. Unless the balloon is fucking busted, then your fucked. Not the good kind of fucked where shit all over the house gets fucked up and she slaps you to keep fucking. More like your in a fucking hot as fuck hot air balloon at 10,000 feet and the fucker rips open and catches fire. That kind of fucked.

gifsoup.com

Hahaha, yeah I mean for the original footage. Hoping they might have some underwater footage of one of these tests, though I'm not sure you'd be able to see that much. Would love to have a clear view of the bubble expansion and contraction and see how many cycles the hull goes through before it snaps. It's like a fatigue failure test on a massive scale, though in many cases it just seems like simple ductile rupture or brittle fracture because one time at peak stress after that bubble collapses is enough.

Yes sir.

Due to the incompressible nature of water there's no where for the displacement (boom) to go but up and through the only route left.

On the contrary. I used to work for a company that builds pressure vessels. These vessels contain water pressurized to 87,000psi. While at this pressure, water compresses about 15%.

I got some original content for you guys:

Love is like a breath in a balloon, It can be full or nearly empty. It can be refilled again if lost. Unless the balloon is fucking busted, then your fucked. Not the good kind of fucked where shit all over the house gets fucked up and she slaps you to keep fucking. More like your in a fucking hot as fuck hot air balloon at 10,000 feet and the fucker rips open and catches fire. That kind of fucked.

You've read Plato and Socrates haven't you.

On the contrary. I used to work for a company that builds pressure vessels. These vessels contain water pressurized to 87,000psi. While at this pressure, water compresses about 15%.

Anyone who has ever eaten at Taco Bell has a basic understanding of hydrodynamics and the expansion and contraction rates of gas bubbles in liqiud environments.

The way it was explained to me is, the warhead creates a tremendous bubble under the target (vacating water), lifting the ship and as it comes back down, the keel is unsupported by water and it buckles/breaks.

Brooklyn Bridge white flag mystery: Police eye video of group atop span | Fox News

Guess we finally raised the white flag...

In greatest capitulation...

Sirhr

White flags are a universal sign of surrender. Miller said whether the decision to use bleached American flags was a statement of patriotism or defiance was "up for everyone's interpretation."

I recall that the Taliban have a White Flag
White Flag 1:13:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI#t=4415