• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

bumarilyn_zpsef4443a3.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

Motorcycle didn't have the lead after turn 1. F1 car did. F1 car lapped the other two. The "car" is an Australian super V8 race car, similar to a NASCAR car (road course only, no paved ovals in Australia) gave the bike a run for it's money also.
Good Vid. & the Super bikes are pretty hard launchers and fast . Here in Portland OR. for PIR track . example: A respectable lap time for good Rider & Bike is 1minute & teen Sec.
GTP class cars came here for one year long time ago . They even threw in an 'Extra' Curve on the track and those GTP BasdAsses and they were Lapping in less than 1 minute time .

Formula1 is fast and has more than power. More, it having the advantage with a huge contact patch of rubber connection to the pavement to transfer that power and 4-tires keep it going in contact threw corners, Over a Super Bike.
----
I always liked this older car/track comparison Video .
-
comparison of a F1 car to other fast cars - YouTube
-

I not smiling yet. your NOT fooling me, being it's the year 2014, I say 1st ..." Flip it over and 'prove' it's female ".

Last edited: