• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

fJnLxK1.gif

wile-coyote-falls-in-the-abyss-o.gif

wile-e-coyote-fail-o.gif

Page 1 info

Motivational Pic Thread v2.0
The last thread got accidentally deleted while trying to clean-up some moron's inappropriate post. So, let's give this one a fighting chance:

- No naked crotch pics
- No Politics
- No religious stuff

The Motivational Pic Thread is dead; Long Live the Motivational Pic Thread v2.0!!!

Page 1 info

Motivational Pic Thread v2.0
The last thread got accidentally deleted while trying to clean-up some moron's inappropriate post. So, let's give this one a fighting chance:

- No naked crotch pics
- No Politics
- No religious stuff

The Motivational Pic Thread is dead; Long Live the Motivational Pic Thread v2.0!!!

I don't think mentioning a politician is politics. I thought the joke was fitting since people have posted here about not giving a f*ck!
There were mentions of Clinton's indiscretions on this thread. I didn't see you jump in. Again, that's a person's behavior, or perceived behavior, not politics.
May be the rule should be: "No politics" and "No mention of any politician former or current"
What Chris rock says above has nothing to do with politics. In fact, the clip is cut right before the politics stuff comes in!
Not giving a f*ck is not a political doctrine or message last time I checked.

Last edited: