• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

ice-cream-to-frozen.jpg

Just another day at the office......in Norway.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=b1aa984743a7" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

why are we switching????

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/tO5sxLapAts?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/tO5sxLapAts?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/tO5sxLapAts?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/tO5sxLapAts?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Profit.... I have tried 4 new screen names... all are already in use

FWIW, I don't nuke the spoon, but do nuke the ice cream. You will be able to taste it better if it's not frozen rock hard. Taste buds are like your fingers--they work better when they're not super cold.

It's worse than just tits.

"The Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to content that, in the sole discretion of Scout:
(i) is patently offensive and promotes racism,
bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(ii) exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
(iii) contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter not suitable for a public forum or contains a link to an adult website;
"

"Violence" can be a very broad brush.

"Exploits people in a violent manner" haven't seen that on this site. Seems to be all nuts and bolts here. But no titties? This should make Tucker happy. I wish there was a rule about piss poor art and mural sculpture made out of spaghetti and cat turds.

No titties? WTF?

I seem to be failing at getting set up on the new hide

My email and password are good to go.... so it looks like our info was given to the new site OK... Glad my SH password is not one I use on other sites

I have tried my current user name and 4 other new user names and all say that they are already in use...

the best they can say is that my computer has a problem and that I should use another device to complete registration....

BOOO

So what does a forum sell for???????????????

I'm in the same boat. Someone already has the name "Toast." It won't let me change e-mail addresses and start a new profile. I'm already not liking Scout.

It's worse than just tits.

"The Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to content that, in the sole discretion of Scout:
(i) is patently offensive and promotes racism,
bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(ii) exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
(iii) contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter not suitable for a public forum or contains a link to an adult website;
"

"Violence" can be a very broad brush.

I had no idea I was right, I just posted that to piss off the fappers.

Artist and painter Yusuke Asai (previously) has a new mud mural on display at Houston’s Rice Gallery. Working day and night with a team of assistants, the Japanese artist, who is known for his “earth paintings” made from locally sourced mud and dirt, spent just under 2 weeks covering the walls and floors of the gallery with soil collected in Houston. “There are so many kinds of soil in Houston and Texas,” says Asai. “Initially I had hoped for 10 different shades, and ended up with 27: the widest spectrum of colors representing a specific place that I have ever used.”

mud-1.jpg

01yamatane_press.jpg

02yamatane_press.jpg

03yamatane_press.jpg

04yamatane_press.jpg

06yamatane_press.jpg

08yamatane_press.jpg

11yamatane_press.jpg

Since 2010, Connecticut-based artist Alexander Harding has worked on a series of photographs titled Visible Light that explores light as a primary subject. His photos reveal dense, ethereal rays of sunshine as it passes through windows, bounces off mirrors, and skews through glass objects, where the light beams are so thick it seems like you could cut it with a knife.

light-1.jpg

light-2.jpg

10am1.jpg

light-4.jpg

light-5.jpg

light-6.jpg

light-7.jpg

light-8.jpg

Firefighters from the Lacey, Washington Fire Department recently responded to a call about a burning mobile home. The crew quickly extinguished the fire and noticed a family of pet hamsters inside the burning building. They grabbed the five hamsters—later identified as Oreo, Madonna and three unnamed babies—and brought them outside to safety.
Afterwards they administered oxygen to the furry critters. The adults survived and so did two of the offspring. Nobody else was in the building at the time and no firefighters were injured. For more info visit Lacey Fire District 3 and Komo News.

firefighters-rescue-hamsters-from-fire-lacey-washington.jpg

The Utah Jazz signed 5-year-old, free-agent guard JP Gibson to a one-day contract earlier this week and he did not disappoint. During the team’s annual preseason intrasquad scrimmage, Gibson took an inbound pass and jammed it home.
Gibson, who was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia in 2012 is a huge basketball fan. His mother Megan explains:
“JP loves most sports, but basketball is definitely his favorite. When he was just over a year old, he would sit with my husband Josh watching games. He started insisting on shooting hoops for an hour each night before bedtime when he was just 15 months old. He knows he has to be six before he can play Junior Jazz, and he reminds us all the time that he can’t wait until he’s six.”

2014-jp-gibson-01.jpg